Thermocouple wanted

Sponsored Links
Thanks @les186 have your PM. If you could let me know the RGI gas safe number or get him to give me a call then I will get it out to you ASAP. Your only a bit North from me so would post it for free.

Jon

I fixed a glow Worm economy 60cf yesterday.

Needed an identical thermocouple. Went and picked one up. Merchant had 9 or 10 on the shelf. I felt very retro.
You are a very bad man.
I reckon I even have 4/5 and I'm closer than West Fife :p

Sponsored Links
There are a few good guys north if the border on here and I'm sure there must be one close to you. If I tag @PullerGas he may know someone West Fife way. Providing nothing else is up it'll cost you an hour and parts + VAT

Jon

Can you get the gas valve for these still though?

The engineer us obviously a plank.....
Is it the brown 240v or blue 24v. I may have a couple kicking about. (Might not as I launched loads of stuff when doing hoose)

Well at least you can be sure you can still get a gas valve for it. Even though the thermocouples are hard to come by nowadays

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back