they’ve got your DNA

• Thread starter dontbelieveawordofit
  • Start date
Conspiracy theorists have far too much belief in the competence of governments.

They can't even cope with test n trace metadata, what chance with a file containing DNA data.

Note: It's been pointed out that Brigadier made this point earlier in the thread....apols :)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I wouldn't worry ; "they'll" either lose it, corrupt it, stick on a database that won't be readable or work, or get it mixed up with someone else's:ROFLMAO:

Conspiracy theorists have far too much belief in the competence of governments.

They can't even cope with test n trace metadata, what chance with a file containing DNA data.

This is a thread about collecting dna, dp.
If "they" fish around in your bin for your correspondence, they already know where you live. ;)

As you say, "keep up". :ROFLMAO:
To trace him.. Dopy..to extract DNA...engage ya brain cell and keep up with the posts..Ya cant even stay on ya bike ffs,refit the stabilisers!

Just take something out of your recycle bin, such as an envelope addressed to you, your wife, one of your children or any other item you may have touched.
Made it simple for you Brig.

Sponsored Links
To trace him.. Dopy..to extract DNA...engage ya brain cell and keep up with the posts..Ya cant even stay on ya bike ffs,refit the stabilisers!

Why would anyone want to trace him , if they already know where he lives? (going through his bin?) :ROFLMAO:

I'd pipe down if I were you.
You might be book smart, but real - world comprehension?
Still, ignorance is bliss(y)

You must smile so much, the top half of your head is in danger of coming off:ROFLMAO:

Why would anyone want to trace him , if they already know where he lives? (going through his bin?) :ROFLMAO:

I'd pipe down if I were you.
You might be book smart, but real - world comprehension?
Still, ignorance is bliss(y)

You must smile so much, the top half of your head is in danger of coming off:ROFLMAO:
Lol...you cant even ride a bike dude!

Back