They were all in the same boat

There is proof. Only today there are articles in the paper explaining how children are put on these boats on their own (Times, 18 April 2015)

Sponsored Links
Well, still makes no odds. As taxpayers, we'll all have to shoulder the burden of these people. If you're happy to do that, fair enough. I'm not, and being a taxpayer, I'm happy when some of the unsustainable flood of people that started as a trickle fails to make it to the EU El Dorado - destination UK. Whatever the reason. They made the choice to pay a trafficker for their place on a rusty old tub. I won't be losing any sleep. There will be plenty more for taxpayers to feed and house.

At least I'm not alone -

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...russell-brand-wades-into-debate-10186342.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-says-doesnt-care-5534471

Mostly men coming here to chance their arms, and hoodwinking gullibles. Seems like some on here are being taken in. When we're swamped - schools, NHS and housing are already way over capacity - tougher decisions and choices will need to be taken.

Remove our generous benefits system.

Exactly.
Where I'm working the factory is 98% foreign workers.

Up the road at the local DSS offices a few thousand home bred slackers claim all manner of benefits and stand on the street corners.

All you have to do is transform the benefits system to resemble ee countries policy and part of the problem is solved.

And you'll only know its solved when boat loads of people are leaving dover and drowning on the crossing.

Well, still makes no odds. As taxpayers, we'll all have to shoulder the burden of these people. If you're happy to do that, fair enough. I'm not, and being a taxpayer, I'm happy when some of the unsustainable flood of people that started as a trickle fails to make it to the EU El Dorado - destination UK. Whatever the reason. They made the choice to pay a trafficker for their place on a rusty old tub. I won't be losing any sleep. There will be plenty more for taxpayers to feed and house.

At least I'm not alone -

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...russell-brand-wades-into-debate-10186342.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-says-doesnt-care-5534471[/QUOTE]

I agree. I quite like Katie Hopkins, too, although I'll probably come in for some flak for saying so.

As for Russell Brand, he should drown himself.

Sponsored Links
As said they're all on the way here, there's a wonderful light at the end of the yellow brick road they're on, called Great Britain.
And until we turn the light off they'll keep coming.

Maybe they can all move in with peterchichester or nosebag?

Nigel Farage got it right when he said that Camoron and Co bear a lot of responsibility for these tragedies in the Med, Camorons support for terrorism in Syria and the bombing of Libya has caused chaos and displaced millions.

Tito died in Yugoslavia, the country exploded into war and mass murder? Bush & Bliar deposed Saddam, same thing? Assad in Syria is another bad arze who was holding the country together, let's get shut of him, what's happening there now? Gaddafi's been fcked off, what's happening there?
When are these knobheads who run western countries going to realise that you need these bad bastards to hold everything together in these tinderbox places with tribal feuds and grievances going back hundreds of years?

IMO it would be better taking out the traffickers than allowing the people to die, who are just desperate for a better life.

I have no idea how this could be done without close cooperation between countries , but with the tech available now , perhaps a high cost in the short term would mean less in the long term?

It's an old pattern, though, when it comes to hating 'otherness'

First of all people use the language to insult, denigrate, desensitise yourself, then dehumanise the 'others'

Once you dehumanise people it's not hard to gloat in their death, and a small step then to actively hope for such deaths.

After that, where next?.....Well history has shown where it leads.

Only problem with that Micilin, is, if you take out the chief traffickers today, they'll be replaced by tomorrow. Best thing I reckon, is for the EU navies to blockade the Libyan coastline and stop them leaving in the first place.

Sponsored Links
Back