They were all in the same boat

Noseall lives in a nice house, in an almost exclusively white village or town. He aspires to a cottage in the sticks. Ghettoisation (if there is such a word) of provincial towns and cities will never affect him, in his lifetime.
That's my bet.
Sounds to me like you are describing Norcs.

Sponsored Links
It doesn't take much imagination to come to the conclusion that the Christians on that boat would have been somewhat phobic about the muslims attacking them. Are you, reindeer, going to have a pop at them? Or does your racism only allow you to attack UK residents?

Good point. AND, according to RNPantsonfire's way of thinking, which group had the advantage and which group were at a disadvantage? It seems to me that they were both up **** creek without a luncheon voucher.

Noseall lives in a nice house, in an almost exclusively white village or town. He aspires to a cottage in the sticks. Ghettoisation (if there is such a word) of provincial towns and cities will never affect him, in his lifetime.
That's my bet.
Sounds to me like you are describing Norcs.

You might have more in common than you think.

Apart from wondering what the other 85 or 90 or whatever percent of muslims aboard were doing to stop it that scares the cr*p out of me.
Does anyone else think that this encapsulates on a small scale exactly what's happening on the world stage?
The ones who don't want to kill you themselves aren't going to put themselves out much to help stop the ones who do.
At the end of the day they're all reading from the same poxy book.

Sponsored Links
Apart from wondering what the other 85 or 90 or whatever percent of muslims aboard were doing to stop it that scares the cr*p out of me.
Does anyone else think that this encapsulates on a small scale exactly what's happening on the world stage?
The ones who don't want to kill you themselves aren't going to put themselves out much to help stop the ones who do.
At the end of the day they're all reading from the same poxy book.

EXACTLY!

' ARE YOU FOR FOOKIN REAL?

No he isn't. He is pretending to be working at the moment to excuse his absence (even felt the need to explain that public holidays are different in France, where he pretends to live). The fact is, his back is against the wall at the moment and when that happens, he conveniently disappears. I suppose that's what eventually happens to all the bullies in life.
You're mixing up cause and effect again.
If my back is against the wall it's because I don't have the time to respond to the petty insults and irrational arguments.

You might not be able to comprehend this but real life is more important than responding to childish taunts on a website that is so full of racist comments, I would think it attracts more racists than those that object to racism.

But you'll continue to make hay while the sun shines, except it's raining here and has been for several days.
When I've more time available I'll respond to any worthwhile comments.

Sponsored Links
Back