Things that irk besides Joe90

The OP is talking about driving a car not laying drains.
And as for all this mental arithmetic to see what the gradient is!
You should be concentrating on your driving not doing calculus in your head FFS!
Go back to the British way of driving in Britain! f***** the EU! (again!)

My sentiments exactly!

Sponsored Links
Just to get back on topic. The thing that irks me most (these days at least) is those motorists who practically fall asleep at traffic lights. You all know the ones. Traffic light turns to green, you start revving your engine in anticipation of moving forward,,,,,, but,,,,,,,, the chap/woman in front, has yet to realise that they've even changed. After 30 seconds (can a man wait that long???) you might give them a blast on the car horn, (and you just know when you do that, they'll look up, see the green light , then stall the bloody car) ;) ;) ;)

I think it was Terry Prachet who coined the phrase "the New York second" , the time it takes for a traffic light to turn green to the first sounding of the cars horns :D

Sponsored Links
Anyway, the image answers all, if a 12% grade confuses you after that, look up the formula.

Yeah I'll do that as I'm unwrapping a Murry Mint whilst simultaneously Texting and Driving...

Hey Twonk !!! I never wrote anything like that !!!!

get your facts right ! Twere not I that wrote that !

What formula is he on about anyway ???

Anyway, the image answers all, if a 12% grade confuses you after that, look up the formula.

Yeah I'll do that as I'm unwrapping a Murry Mint whilst simultaneously Texting and Driving...

Hey Twonk !!! I never wrote anything like that !!!!

get your facts right ! Twere not I that wrote that !

What formula is he on about anyway ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grade_(slope)#Mathematical_equations

Not exactly a hard one.

Back