Things we can do in this lovely weather

Sponsored Links
Renewed vows so which one got caught then ;)
Arf, arf!

Didn't know such a thing existed until the missus suggested it.

Ok i said, lets go for it, sounds like a boon and no big fuss eh.

No big fuss my erse!

It blossomed form, "oh lets invite some family and have a drink or two after"....into a full blown all day and nighter with meal after, evening live band, and party etc.

And the actual ceremony is exactly the same only you feel a bit more chilled and can actually listen to the priest. Especially when he says "obey" and "richer or poorer". :mrgreen:

I was stunned and proud though when my youngest sprog got on stage with the band and did three (impromptu but rehearsed without me knowing) numbers. The lead guitarist is his guitar teacher.

Priceless.

Ride my motorbike. :D Just recently clocked-up my 60,000th mile on one bike. (From new).
action-smiley-083.gif

Drink in the beer garden outside until closing time.

Focus a beam of light on the back of my mate’s neck with a magnifying glass.
grinning-smiley-021.gif

Sponsored Links
Ride my motorbike. :D Just recently clocked-up my 60,000th mile on one bike. (From new).
action-smiley-083.gif

Drink in the beer garden outside until closing time.

Focus a beam of light on the back of my mate’s neck with a magnifying glass.
grinning-smiley-021.gif

60k? Thats doing great, Big T.
Clocked up 4k this year so far (ST1300 Pan Euro) but did next to nowt for the last 2 years.
John :D

60k? Thats doing great, Big T.
Clocked up 4k this year so far (ST1300 Pan Euro) but did next to nowt for the last 2 years.
John :D
Why thank you John :oops:

I’ve had it 8.5 years, (VSTROM), and it would have more like 100K but I bought a house five years ago which fleeced me. :( (Asset rich cash poor).

I’m coming to the end of a five year fixed mortgage of 6% this November, (yes I know what you’re thinking but this was before we all new what was to come), so it should make me about £200 a month better off in a few months = more super unleaded in my bike. :D

BTW, all I have ever done is change the oil and filter. Haven't even checked the shims. One hec of an engine!

sport-smiley-12.gif

I've just enjoyed a couple of traditional beers at a pub in the Peak District.

Lovely!!

Back