Thinking of getting the booster

Sponsored Links
"Vaccines aren’t preventing onward transmission by reducing the viral load—or amount of SARS-CoV-2—in your body. “Most studies show if you got an infection after vaccination, compared with someone who got an infection without a vaccine, you were pretty much shedding roughly the same amount of virus,” says Paul Hunter, professor in medicine at the University of East Anglia"

Sponsored Links
This professor ?

In October 2023, Dalgeish was accused of being a member of the "Covid Hunters"[26], a group of Brexit lobbyists who conducted a secret two-year-long attack on the prestigious science journal Nature. The group attempted to have Nature and its staff put under surveillance and investigated by intelligence agencies. They also sought to promote a Covid vaccine idea while undermining the credibility of Nature's reporting on the origins of COVID-19. The group claimed that the virus was man-made in China and that their vaccine, called BioVacc-19, was the solution. Despite their efforts, Nature Medicine published a report stating that the virus was not a laboratory construct. The group accused the journal of being part of a Chinese-led conspiracy and accused its staff of being Chinese agents. The Covid Hunters attempted to have their theories published in various scientific journals and lobbied government officials to support their vaccine, but the vaccine was rejected by both the journals and government.

A bunch of harebrained conspiracists appeals to gassy and nwgs

Who could have seen that coming?

What we have here is that the jab junkies are too scared to admit that they've been conned in the name of huge profits for a few...

I stated when this 'virus' first appeared that I'd wait and see and decide rationally whether to have one (or several?) of the jabs...

But based on the abandonment of tried and respected test methods of working out the efficiency/risks of what are essentially still untested vaccines I declined...

This research is now happening and the results show that repeated jabs do not prevent you getting the 'virus' or spreading the 'virus'...

And as with any other 'virus' if left alone the immune system will compensate in most cases...

It's run it's course...

Not that I'm of the age to get a 'flu' jab, but I will never take one because they are simply an expensive pharma drug cocktail...

And I have now decided that I will never take a 'virus' jab that hasn't been proven to work...

This professor ?

In October 2023, Dalgeish was accused of being a member of the "Covid Hunters"[26], a group of Brexit lobbyists who conducted a secret two-year-long attack on the prestigious science journal Nature. The group attempted to have Nature and its staff put under surveillance and investigated by intelligence agencies. They also sought to promote a Covid vaccine idea while undermining the credibility of Nature's reporting on the origins of COVID-19. The group claimed that the virus was man-made in China and that their vaccine, called BioVacc-19, was the solution. Despite their efforts, Nature Medicine published a report stating that the virus was not a laboratory construct. The group accused the journal of being part of a Chinese-led conspiracy and accused its staff of being Chinese agents. The Covid Hunters attempted to have their theories published in various scientific journals and lobbied government officials to support their vaccine, but the vaccine was rejected by both the journals and government.
Claimed it was man made , you mean you believe it came from a wet market . Jesus h christ how gullible are you

you mean a world renowned oncologist with over 500 papers publish and been at the forefront for decades .

you mean a world renowned oncologist with over 500 papers publish and been at the forefront for decades .
Who is also a barmy conspricacist

What we have here is that the jab junkies are too scared to admit that they've been conned in the name of huge profits for a few...
No, what we have here is more conspiracies.

Read about the guy before you jump on the bandwagon.

If you don't want the vaccine or boosters don't have them. It really is that simple.

The vast majority that have had them are probably better off for them. Certainly if they are in the older, or at risk categories.

Compare deaths from the vaccine to deaths from covid and then come back. Or if you can find out a way to unhave the vaccine, because most people are in that category.

Who is also a barmy conspricacist

So because they pushed aggressively the agenda of it being man made by china they are conspiracy theorists .
Should we mention the Fauci lies regards the email lies that have come out or what about the hush money payments .

Says the forum blowhard. I just don’t want or rate the vaccine. No conspiracies from me.

I am entitled to an opinion even in the GD.

Sponsored Links
Back