Can you choose what booster you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ellal

when infected people who are unvaccinated die at between ten and thirty times the rate of vaccinated people

it amazes me that anyone says to themselves

H'mm, if I take action "A" I have "x" chance of dying

If I take action "B" I have "20x" chance of dying

It's "B" for me!

What made you choose the option with the greatest chance of severe illness or death?

Sponsored Links
Russell's Teapot has convinced Ellal not to have the vaccine.

@ellal

when infected people who are unvaccinated die at between ten and thirty times the rate of vaccinated people

it amazes me that anyone says to themselves

H'mm, if I take action "A" I have "x" chance of dying

If I take action "B" I have "20x" chance of dying

It's "B" for me!

What made you choose the option with the greatest chance of severe illness or death?
Back your comments up with the latest figures for death by vaxxed and uvaxxed otherwise you are merely fear mongering. And I don't mean the figures from January when next to no one was vaxxed

It amazes me that people are happy to take a cocktail of jabs whilst not knowing how effective that cocktail is or the consequences down the road...

Lemmings is the animal that displays such a behaviour!
Yep remember they told service personnel the world over the drugs they were injecting into them pre gulf war were perfectly safe.

Sponsored Links
Back your comments up with the latest figures for death by vaxxed and uvaxxed
I'm not sure any official data exists. One can only gather an idea from various unofficial reports.
I may be proven wrong, it's not an area that I 've researched.

And I don't mean the figures from January when next to no one was vaxxed
But your idea might be a good indication, i.e. comparing fatality rates last winter with fatality rates this winter.

Back your comments up

Priceless.

https://assets.publishing.service.g...677/Vaccine_surveillance_report_-_week_49.pdf

upload_2021-12-19_15-7-50-png.254747

I'm not sure any official data exists. One can only gather an idea from various unofficial reports.
I may be proven wrong, it's not an area that I 've researched.

But your idea might be a good indication, i.e. comparing fatality rates last winter with fatality rates this winter.
Not sure they exists? So are you saying the figures are made up then. You have made enough comments on here about it. so your admitting you have not got a clue and just bumping your gums.

Yep remember they told service personnel the world over the drugs they were injecting into them pre gulf war were perfectly safe.
Those were supposedly protection against biological warfare, a very different proposition.
And just because A doesn't work, is not a convincing argument for not bothering to try B or C or D or E, etc, ad infinitum.

Perhaps you could present an argument based on your research rather than making a passing reference to a vague idea:
We start by examining epidemiological evidence, which indicates that single vaccines are unlikely to be a substantial cause of Gulf War illness, but that there was a modest relationship with multiple vaccines, which was strongest in those vaccinated while deployed to the Gulf.

5. CONCLUSIONS
Our results suggest that although there may be epidemiological evidence for an association between multiple vaccines and multi-symptom illness, this is relatively weak, and subject to recall bias.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1569620/

Not sure they exists? So are you saying the figures are made up then.
Read my words:
Denso13 has provided some official data for you to peruse.

You have made enough comments on here about it.
I think you are confusing me with others.

so your admitting you have not got a clue /QUOTE]
Read my words:
I'm not sure...I may be proven wrong, it's not an area that I 've researched.

Read my words:

I think you are confusing me with others.
So you were wrong as I already knew and denso proved with his post which is from a weekly government bulletin with all sorts of data. Perhaps now you will stop making things up and use proper data

Back your comments up with the latest figures for death by vaxxed and uvaxxed otherwise you are merely fear mongering. And I don't mean the figures from January when next to no one was vaxxed

It has been said by a whole range of news agencies, NHS and the government sources - that 80 to 90% of the people in hospital as a result of covid, are anti-vaxxers. Likewise the numbers dying as a result of covid are similar. Taking in to account that 70 to 90% of the population have been vaccinated, it makes those numbers suffering the effects - it should make the unvaccinated of even more concerned about their futures. Now I am not about to start quoting sources, there are so many genuine and authoritative sources it would fill many pages. Were I you, then I would be extremely worried, by my stance and my stupidity.

You call it 'free thinking' / 'freedom of choice' - I call it stupidity - inability to weigh up understand the simple odds of survival, plus of course the damage you are doing to the rest of society due to your stupid decisions. The problem is you simply cannot educate pork.

So you were wrong
I did say in my opening comment, that "I was not sure", that "I hadn't researched", that "I may be proven wrong". :rolleyes:
All you did was to fatuously argue that I may be wrong, which I had already acknowledged. :rolleyes:
It was Denso13 who actually provided some official data, and therefore proved me wrong, not you. All you did was to add many fatuous comments, stating that which I had already acknowledged. :rolleyes:
You're supposed to eat the turkey for Christmas dinner, not emulate it.

denso proved with his post which is from a weekly government bulletin with all sorts of data. ...and use proper data
Aah! At last you are respecting genuine official data.

It has been said by a whole range of news agencies, NHS and the government sources - that 80 to 90% of the people in hospital as a result of covid, are anti-vaxxers. Likewise the numbers dying as a result of covid are similar. Taking in to account that 70 to 90% of the population have been vaccinated, it makes those numbers suffering the effects - it should make the unvaccinated of even more concerned about their futures. Now I am not about to start quoting sources, there are so many genuine and authoritative sources it would fill many pages. Were I you, then I would be extremely worried, by my stance and my stupidity.

You call it 'free thinking' / 'freedom of choice' - I call it stupidity - inability to weigh up understand the simple odds of survival, plus of course the damage you are doing to the rest of society due to your stupid decisions. The problem is you simply cannot educate pork.
suggest you look at the figures in the whole document that denso put up before you spout more ill informed comments . Worried not in the slightest 2 years on and still as healthy all i see is double treble vaccinated getting it in record numbers

I did say in my opening comment, that "I was not sure", that "I hadn't researched", that "I may be proven wrong". :rolleyes:
All you did was to fatuously argue that I may be wrong, which I had already acknowledged. :rolleyes:
It was Denso13 who actually provided some official data, and therefore proved me wrong, not you. All you did was to add many fatuous comments, stating that which I had already acknowledged. :rolleyes:
You're supposed to eat the turkey for Christmas dinner, not emulate it.

At least you may get some facts and figures right from now on

suggest you look at the figures in the whole document that denso put up before you spout more ill informed comments . Worried not in the slightest 2 years on and still as healthy all i see is double treble vaccinated getting it in record numbers

No, quite the contrary - I suggest YOU look at the document posted by Denso. You are obviously failing to understand the table - guess you must struggle with numbers.

Yes, the less stupid are doing the sensible thing and are queuing up to get the jab, but then they being sensible. They at least, have more respect for the virus and the science behind the vaccination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back