Can you choose what booster you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i see is double treble vaccinated getting it in record numbers

So what, as vaccination levels go up more vaccinated people will die. If 100% of people were vaccinated then 100% of deaths would be in the vaccinated.

Sponsored Links
At least you may get some facts and figures right from now on
I didn't provide any facts nor figures because I didn't have any, which I openly stated in my comment.
So if I didn't have any facts nor figures, and I didn't present any, how could they have been wrong? :rolleyes:

So what, as vaccination levels go up more vaccinated people will die. If 100% of people were vaccinated then 100% of deaths would be in the vaccinated.

He doesn't understand simple, basic pre-school sums - how can you expect him to understand a slightly more complex table like that.

He doesn't understand simple, basic pre-school sums - how can you expect him to understand a slightly more complex table like that.
Says someone who is constantly wrong try reading the data before your future ill informed made up in your own deluded mind comments

Sponsored Links
Says someone who is constantly wrong try reading the data before your future ill informed made up in your own deluded mind comments
hey Gassie, there are drop in vaccination centres open today....go on give yourself a Christmas prezzie

There's no shame in admitting you were wrong

4500.jpg

Record numbers ,Coming on for 3/4 of a million new official infections this week real numbers well over a million sounds a successful vaccine role on jabs 4 and 5 for you.
Got my 83 year old mother coming for her xmas dinner she cant go to the vaccinated side of family as 3 out of 4 are positive

Last edited:
Record numbers ,Coming on for 3/4 of a million new official infections this week real numbers well over a million sounds a successful vaccine role on jabs 4 and 5 for you.

You don't really understand at all, do you you? The vaccine does help reduce the infections, but its main, most important effect is one of reducing symptoms and improving the outcome. Basically the number of people vaccinated is 80-90%, the number of unvaccinated being rushed into hospital occupying beds, in ICU and dying is 10 times the number of those vaccinated. Only the terminally stupid could fail to understand those figures. Number determined to have covid, no longer equals numbers in urgent need of attention, because the vaccination policy has worked well where people have accepted it. Most of those seriously ill and dying are the ones who have NOT been vaccinated. YOU AND THOSE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM and making it worse and more expensive, prolonged for everyone. The issue is that you completely fail to understand any of it.

Only the terminally stupid would fail to understand the pressure they are applying to the NHS by their stupidity. Only the terminally stupid would believe the dross on social media.

You don't really understand at all, do you you? The vaccine does help reduce the infections, but its main, most important effect is one of reducing symptoms and improving the outcome. Basically the number of people vaccinated is 80-90%, the number of unvaccinated being rushed into hospital occupying beds, in ICU and dying is 10 times the number of those vaccinated. Only the terminally stupid could fail to understand those figures. Number determined to have covid, no longer equals numbers in urgent need of attention, because the vaccination policy has worked well where people have accepted it. Most of those seriously ill and dying are the ones who have NOT been vaccinated. YOU AND THOSE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM and making it worse and more expensive, prolonged for everyone. The issue is that you completely fail to understand any of it.

Only the terminally stupid would fail to understand the pressure they are applying to the NHS by their stupidity. Only the terminally stupid would believe the dross on social media.
yet again you do not read the government data reports yet again try looking at actual figures . even try something as simple as how many icu beds are actually empty Then try how many beds. are occupied by covid patients then break it down to how many are vaccinated single double or treble . Then how many by the unvaccinated then give us the total percentage of icu beds occupied by the non vaccinated

try something as simple as how many icu beds are actually empty Then try how many beds. are occupied by covid patients then break it down to how many are vaccinated single double or treble . Then how many by the unvaccinated then give us the total percentage of icu beds occupied by the non vaccinated
Can't you do that?

Can't you do that?
i dont have to i already know the figures but its good that you and happy harry will now be able to educate yourselves and stop spouting your usual made up nonsense

none, they are all in the morgue.
more ill-informed shyte from you , looks like the jab is eating your brain cells daily . Perhaps you should have hung on for the latest vaccine about to be released seems a lot more effective and safer

Great, now you have the information, it’s time to get the jab.
Off you toddle
dam you finally convinced me , i went to get it and everywhere shut aw well back to square one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back