The 'vaccine' - will you have it? And why/why not?

What will you do?

• Yes

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Not Sure Yet

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see so your way of showing a mistake was not a mistake is to change what you wrote.

Like "Cardiff is not the capital of Wales" really means "Cardiff is ..... the capital of Wales".
I havent changed anything.
I have not removed or added words to reverse the meaning of what I wrote.
BD did not remove or add words to reverse the meaning of what I wrote.

Your example is utter nonsense.

Either you are doing it deliberately because it is you who wants to cover up your mistake in writing

I am glad no one in your world gets ridiculed.

when it is absolutely clear from

In my world no one gets away with holding views for which there is no evidence without being criticised. Or ridiculed if the views are bonkers enough.

that I am saying that in my world nobody gets away without being ridiculed for bonkers views, or you are doing it because you have poor reading skills.

Given that you are in Portugal I did consider the possibility that English is not your first language, but I figured that if that was the reason for your incomprehension youd have the sense and good grace to not keep arguing.

Sponsored Links
Like "Cardiff is not the capital of Wales" really means "Cardiff is ..... the capital of Wales".
What Captain Nemesis said was more like (to use your example of which there was no 'or' in):
In my world no one gets away with holding views (like Cardiff is not the capital of Wales) for which there is no evidence without being criticised. Or ridiculed if the views (like Wrexham is the capital of France) are bonkers enough

Sponsored Links
upload_2021-5-25_18-19-35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back