Can you choose what booster you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
yet again you do not read the government data reports yet again try looking at actual figures . even try something as simple as how many icu beds are actually empty Then try how many beds. are occupied by covid patients then break it down to how many are vaccinated single double or treble . Then how many by the unvaccinated then give us the total percentage of icu beds occupied by the non vaccinated

How about you tell us, with evidence, what you are claiming?

How about you tell us, with evidence, what you are claiming?
What bit are you struggling with that it is others in here spouting false statements that 90 percent of icu beds etc are taken up by the non vaccinated it's down to them to provide the facts and figure to back up the claim

Sponsored Links
Can't you do that?
i dont have to i already know the figures ...
Well present those figures for scrutiny, along with a link to your sources.

I couldn't even find the figure for the total number of ICU beds, let alone your starting point:
try looking at actual figures . even try something as simple as how many icu beds are actually empty

So please present the figures for what you suggested, and you claim to already have, (colour coded to align with your original request) along with a link to your source:
1. Number of empty ICU beds
2. Number of ICU beds occupied by Covid patients.
3. How many ICU beds occupied by vaccinated Covid patients
4. How many ICU beds occupied by single vaccinated Covid patients
5. How many ICU beds occupied by double vaccinated Covid patients
6. How many ICU beds occupied by triple vaccinated Covid patients
7. How many ICU beds occupied by unvaccinated Covid patients
8. Percentages of each.

yet again you do not read the government data reports yet again try looking at actual figures . even try something as simple as how many icu beds are actually empty Then try how many beds. are occupied by covid patients then break it down to how many are vaccinated single double or treble . Then how many by the unvaccinated then give us the total percentage of icu beds occupied by the non vaccinated

All of this shouldn't be much of a problem for you because you've already got these figures.
i dont have to i already know the figures ...
Don't forget to include the links to your sources.

Please do remember, that if you now avoid presenting these figures, which you claim to already have, you will be demonstrating that you are yet another dishonest charlatan.

Well present those figures for scrutiny, along with a link to your sources.

I couldn't even find the figure for the total number of ICU beds, let alone your starting point:

So please present the figures for what you suggested, and you claim to already have, (colour coded to align with your original request) along with a link to your source:
1. Number of empty ICU beds
2. Number of ICU beds occupied by Covid patients.
3. How many ICU beds occupied by vaccinated Covid patients
4. How many ICU beds occupied by single vaccinated Covid patients
5. How many ICU beds occupied by double vaccinated Covid patients
6. How many ICU beds occupied by triple vaccinated Covid patients
7. How many ICU beds occupied by unvaccinated Covid patients
8. Percentages of each.

All of this shouldn't be much of a problem for you because you've already got these figures.

Don't forget to include the links to your sources.

Please do remember, that if you now avoid presenting these figures, which you claim to already have, you will be demonstrating that you are yet another dishonest charlatan.
Look harder and make even the slightest attempt to back up your project fear statements with actual facts and figures

Look harder and make even the slightest attempt to back up your project fear statements with actual facts and figures
I haven't made any project fear statements.
I'm merely asking you to present those figures which you claim to already have.
And please read my closing comment in my most recent post.

I haven't made any project fear statements.
I'm merely asking you to present those figures which you claim to already have.
And please read my closing comment in my most recent post.
Oh you think goading will get me to bite jesus you didn't even know about the weekly data provided by UK health security agency

Oh you think goading will get me to bite jesus you didn't even know about the weekly data provided by UK health security agency
You are avoiding presenting the figures which you claim to already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back