Thinking of getting the booster

Sponsored Links
What are the chances of a virus occurring, in a wet market virtually next door, to China's highest-security virology center.
what are the chances of any Chinese town having both a laboratory and a wet market

There's a common theme running through that post.
the common theme is that the story was carried by a large number of quality media outlets

but you dismiss those because yer aunt Nellies Facebook page is the only reliable source

Oh ffs bet you believe moon is made of green cheese . I hope your single and you don't have family seeing the shyte you post
Oh dear, you’ve to resort to a personal attack because you have no counter argument.

Sponsored Links
It didn’t take John the forum cryer long to bring Brexit into it.

Boring.

Unfortunately, the conspiracists also happened to be rampant Brextremists.

The report I linked happened to mention it.

Do you prefer the suppression of information?

Unfortunately, the conspiracists also happened to be rampant Brextremists.

The report I linked happened to mention it.

Do you prefer the suppression of information?
Yours yes.

Only the one where the 'rona supposedly originated from........
So if there were a thousand (there probably are) the probability of diseases being found at one or more of them increases, of which, randomly, a very small proportion would turn out to be important.

Is there any way this disproves the "new virus arose in the wild" theory?

So if there were a thousand (there probably are) the probability of diseases being found at one or more of them increases, of which, randomly, a very small proportion would turn out to be important.

Which of the thousand-or-so wet markets was the 'rona first identified at?

Is there any way this disproves the "new virus arose in the wild" theory?

That it was identified at the Wuhan wet market, rather than any one of the thousand-or-so others?

No, what we have here is more conspiracies.

Read about the guy before you jump on the bandwagon.

If you don't want the vaccine or boosters don't have them. It really is that simple.

The vast majority that have had them are probably better off for them. Certainly if they are in the older, or at risk categories.

Compare deaths from the vaccine to deaths from covid and then come back. Or if you can find out a way to unhave the vaccine, because most people are in that category.
Not conspiracies, just the wish to reveal the facts...

Would you care to comment on the fact that the 'vast majority' as you call them are now more likely to die from preventable/treatable illnesses and die prematurely than before the 'virus'?

Or the record waiting list for NHS patients due to the billions diverted to fraudulent use of our money?

Not conspiracies, just the wish to reveal the facts...

Would you care to comment on the fact that the 'vast majority' as you call us are now more likely to die from preventable/treatable illnesses and die prematurely than before the 'virus'?

Or the record waiting list for NHS patients due to the billions diverted to fraudulent use of our money?
If you care to answer the points raised first.

I can't unhave the vaccine. And I would still take it, given my time again

Sponsored Links
Back