thinning hair

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anybody got any remedies for thicking it up :LOL: :LOL: my son in law is waving his hair good bye :( i told him nobody wants fat hair but he did'nt see the funny side :) so lets be having your cure's if poss please :)

Sponsored Links
removal of the source of male hormones will do it :(

Tell him he`ll look like a celebrity............"Steve MacDonald" or Ant/Dec :LOL: :LOL: Still got all mine

Sponsored Links
Heard somewhere that some on-the-way-to-be-baldies let a cow lick their head. I might try that in a few years time if the hairs begin to disappear.

Get it cropped dead short and have done. Did mine in 2001 and have saved a small fortune in barber's fees and messing about going to get it cut. Best thing I ever did.

Keep it short...nothing worse than seeing someone with a bobby charlton wig!

I TOLD HIM IT WOULD NOT BOTHER ME IF I LOSY MY HAIR. ;) he said it would not bother him either if i lost it :LOL: :LOL:

Ok, so he's married so this doesn't really apply so much, but women far prefer balding blokes to accept the fact of it rather than try all kinds of lotions and potions to reverse it, or dodgy hairdos/hats to hide it.

IMHO best remedy is to keep it short. Never did Bruce Willis any harm!

debbie pi## off with someone eles, poor bruce was hartbroken :cry: ;) plus he has a hairtop in most of his movies ;)

Heard somewhere that some on-the-way-to-be-baldies let a cow lick their head. I might try that in a few years time if the hairs begin to disappear.
also rubbing a cow pat into the scalp is another old wives tale. boy does it smell!..... :oops:

tim ,u could have got the old wife to give it a lick and let the cow go to bingo :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back