This 2014 video by Allyson Pollock is about how the NHS was going to be abolished

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
18 minutes of your time will be well spent if you listen to this woman, I know its from 2014 but here we are in 2021 seven years on from then and look how things have changed from then.

My thanks go to you if you listen to her informative talk.

Sponsored Links
18 minutes of your time will be well spent if you listen to this woman, I know its from 2014 but here we are in 2021 seven years on from then and look how things have changed from then.

My thanks go to you if you listen to her informative talk.

I managed up until the first sentence"" how our NHS is being abolished"" The last 12 months have proven that utter nonsense...Saved myself 17 minutes 50 seconds.

Matt Hancock got paid £32k by a think tank that campaigns for NHS privatisation.

Dozens of Tory MPs have businesses interests in private healthcare.

Yes the NHS is being privatised, bit by bit....in an underhand way.

What happens is we pay money in taxes to the govt, they hand it to the NHS, who give it to private healthcare contracts.....and those companies have Tory MPs involved as "advisors"

The more these private contracts expand, the more money these Tory MPs get.

Hmmmm privatisation of the

NHS ????

political suicide for any party

Sponsored Links
Hmmmm privatisation of the

NHS ????

political suicide for any party

So is re-nationalisation, GP's wouldn't stand for it, too many perks. GP's like running private companies, getting 'incentives' from drug companies ,and copping an NHS pension at the end.

Sweet.

Matt Hancock got paid £32k by a think tank that campaigns for NHS privatisation.

How much do GP's get in 'bunce' from drug companies for prescribing statins? How, when they run a private company like a GP practice are they entitled to an NHS pension? everyone's at it Notch, let's not pretend it's just the Tories. Educations the same, look at head teachers pay since the introduction of Academies, or Vice Chancellors of Uni's earning half a mil a year, they still earn that when they're shut, no wonder they don't want to re-open.

There's plenty of lefty's in the public sector who love a bit of privatisation, they might hint that they don't, but they reap the benefits, hypocritical bastards.

I managed up until the first sentence"" how our NHS is being abolished"" The last 12 months have proven that utter nonsense...Saved myself 17 minutes 50 seconds.

A lot of people hope your correct, although it doesnt look as if you are one for in-depth study:sneaky:

A lot of people hope your correct, although it doesnt look as if you are one for in-depth study:sneaky:
The evidence is all around certainly the last twelve months,,no need for in depth study..The remoaners have been moaning on about NHS privatisation for years,,,NEver happens,,..

Last edited by a moderator:
doesnt look as if you are one for in-depth study:sneaky:
Not of conspiracy theories that have been around for donkeys years and never happen.NO.You on the other hand,judging by your previous posts can waffle on about Nout all day,you will fit right in with Bobby Dazzler on here.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The remoaners have been moaning on about NHS privatisation for years,,,NEver happens,,..

It's happening all the time.

Matt Hancock has been doling out more contracts up for grabs ever since he got in office.

But then he would, having been paid £32k from a Brexit propaganda site.

Just because the NHS still exists doesn't mean it's constantly being privatised.

The reason: Tory MP self interest.

It's happening all the time.

Matt Hancock has been doling out more contracts up for grabs ever since he got in office.

But then he would, having been paid £32k from a Brexit propaganda site.

Just because the NHS still exists doesn't mean it's constantly being privatised.

The reason: Tory MP self interest.
Free at the point of use..Not changed...All that matters...constantly privatised my aris.

Sponsored Links
Back