THIS IS A JOKE

Sponsored Links
i agree fully with 5 times here. i for one have gone in behind some toss pot cc an very nearly left something dangerous fitted by him. i rang him, he was a nice bloke but just did not understand the job, he was a butcher, turned gas man ha ha stop it your all the same to me,

these nice little stories from the nurse, you made the wrong choice in the first place so dont try an pull on are hart strings

Well, it's a point of view, but it didn't seem like the wrong choice at the time. Let's face it, whoever thought nurses would be made redundant! Anyway, my point is that it was not my intention to pull on hart (sic - there's an 'e' in it) strings - I'm just telling it like it is. The fact remains that there are a lot of career changers out there who are very good at what they do. As in any trade, profession or walk of life, there will equally be those who should never even be let out on their own.

nightnurse";p="1823367 said:
The fact remains that there are a lot of career changers out there who are very good at what they do. As in any trade, profession or walk of life, there will equally be those who should never even be let out on their own.

It's standard deviation- you're going to get your few crap, few excellent and the majority in the middle. But in the gas trade you should really know what you're doing.

Just make sure you're in the third quartile and you'll never be out of work ;)

Well the way I see it a massive experiment is being carried out on the british public , inorder to save money , save the planet , they are having technology that most probably do not want dumped on them & they will pay a heavy price for it in the future .

, at the moment the old 20 year in-efficient insured boilers are subsidising the new :)

Good point never thought of it but I believe your bang on ! most of the old gear just keeps working despite not been serviced especially the multipoint water heaters !

Sponsored Links
NO this is a joke

"The sun says plumbers earn £100,00 a year "

I dont know a decent plumber that'll get out of bed for that kind of money !

Back