THIS IS A JOKE

5TIMES

How many more people out there want to retrain as a gasman / plumber

when i started in college i was one of 7 people in my class, the class was geared up for 25 now there is a waiting list of 3 years to get on the course.

there just is no work for you new plumbers!!!!!!!!!!!! are you all thick or don't you grasp what where telling you day in a day out all over the internet, of course these training companys are going to paint a very pretty picture.

the gas industry is finished no more big money ever. I now lads working in a factory on a lot more than some gas lads i know.

time to **** off and try retraining as a waste disposal engineer/bin man

Sponsored Links
My brother is a bus driver, he get 14.53 per hour, more than most plumbers/heating engineers out there.

that is my point. these so called plumbers have de-valued our skills that we have worked extremely hard for an then they have the cheek to ask our advise when there the ones under cutting us OUTRAGEOUS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
that is my point. these so called plumbers have de-valued our skills that we have worked extremely hard for an then they have the cheek to ask our advise when there the ones under cutting us OUTRAGEOUS :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Plumbers undercutting plumbers, whatever next.

No no not at all just stating some facts that have to be said, lets stop passing on our advise to the back door entrants simples ;)

all where doing is assisting all these short course training centers in helping to train these idiots. while we loose money there made up with 12 an hour because there only used to minimum wage :rolleyes:

Maybe some of these idiots can at least spell or use the spell check button.

Pete

5TIMES";p="1689778 said:
How many more people out there want to retrain as a gasman / plumber

when i started in college i was one of 7 people in my class, the class was geared up for 25 now there is a waiting list of 3 years to get on the course.

did you start as an apprentice or adult re-trainee

I'm considering opening the JJ college of advanced wood butchery, specially for lawyers/solicitors/ bank workers, etc who want to become a Career Change Cowboy.
Courses will include, basic sawing, chiselling, drilling and nailing. A special emphasis on glueing techniques and the use of readymix concrete to fill joints etc. Not forgetting the perennial, complete beginners guide to timber selection at B&Q or Wickes.

"Advanced screwing" is a premier gold rated course and carries additional payments for the missus's time. (various cordless tools available) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Courses will start from £3500 (includes a lovely certificate printed on high quality A4 paper (from Partners Stationary) (may change if the Pound Shop sell A4 paper)
All courses include a free pencil for drawing on the back of empty fag packets. (essential for site work) and the first 10 people to sign up will receive a dodgy CSCS card (just as soon as I can figure out how to scan one into the computer and change the photo)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Can I just sign up for the advanced screwing as my current certificate from "MILF" has expired.

Pete

ps is this an overnight class :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back