THIS IS HOW THE BIG BANG WAS CREATED

Sponsored Links
Such an eruption would create an area of the universe in which billions of stars could be seen travelling towards us (blue shifted). As far as I'm aware, there are none. :) :) :)

But it's hypothesised that such an occurrence would create a new envelope of universe/space ie the new one would be in a different bubble of reality - an alternative dimension. A bit like bubbles floating side by side.

joe-90 said:
But it's hypothesised that such an occurrence would create a new envelope of universe/space ie the new one would be in a different bubble of reality - an alternative dimension. A bit like bubbles floating side by side.

Where 'side by side' refers to a fourth spatial dimension. :) :) :) Back in my student days I quizzed a physicist on this. I asked him if an object orbiting a black hole at its event horizon would be travelling at light speed. He agreed. Next question: "If it dips below the event horizon, is it now travelling faster than light?" :confused: :confused: :confused: Answer: "If the black hole is spinning, the object disappears into another universe so you don't have to worry about it." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So there we have the hypothetical idea of matter hopping between alternate universes. But if it can hop OUT then it must also be able to hop back IN. :) :) :) And so we come back to Bob's claim that whole galaxies have burst into our universe after being swallowed by black holes somewhere else. So, I ask again: Where are the blue shifted stars? :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
Just because they can hop back (and nobody knows if they can) doesn't mean they are there ready and waiting to do so. Besides, the theory goes that they wouldn't hop back into this universe but pop out in an entirely new one. Not only that, if they popped out of a singularity they'd hardly be in the same condition that they went in would they? They would have to re-form as stars so no blue shift.

And who is to say that a black hole was caused by an inploding star another way of looking at it is, if like the centre of all galazys there is a black hole i think on the other side there will also be another galazy, but space itself where did that come from if you raced past the furthest star there has to be an end i would say it would be hitting a wall and this wall would be unable to penatrate has nothing exist behind it.

Joe-90 wrote:
Just because they can hop back (and nobody knows if they can) doesn't mean they are there ready and waiting to do so. Besides, the theory goes that they wouldn't hop back into this universe but pop out in an entirely new one. Not only that, if they popped out of a singularity they'd hardly be in the same condition that they went in would they? They would have to re-form as stars so no blue shift.
My God you really do talk some sh1te.

MW

Not my theory, current theory of the day. You tell us how it is then. (he won't)

I'll leave theories such as this to people who understand them ... And I don't include you in that list BTW.

You'd do well to do the same rather than continually proclaiming yourself as expert in all manner of subjects when the only thing you're actually expert at is the use of Google.

MW

In other words you don't know. I use google all the time, but not to prove anything. Whatever subject I'm interested in I research - don't you?

Where did you get knowledge from if not from the work of others?

You don't read the works of theoretical physicists - and I do. That's where we differ. One of us is a fool, the other a remarkably intelligent human. Who is which?

You don't read the works of theoretical physicists - and I do. That's where we differ. One of us is a fool, the other a remarkably intelligent human. Who is which?
The fool is the person who googles articles on theoretical physics (written by people who've spent their entire lives in the field), reads through it, understanding about 2% (and now I'm being REALLY generous to you), and then posts to a DIY general discussion forum expecting people to believe that they know something about it.

Posters can make up their own mind ... If there's anyone left who doesn't have you on their ignore list.

Did you read the stuff I sent you on narcissism BTW? ... You really should you know :rolleyes:

MW

joe-90 said:
Not only that, if they popped out of a singularity they'd hardly be in the same condition that they went in would they? They would have to re-form as stars so no blue shift.
Having read my post again, I did sort of suggest that a whole galaxy could erupt into our universe just the same way it went in. That, as you rightly point out, is ridiculous. :oops: :oops: :oops:

What I meant was that if all the mass of the original galaxy suddenly burst forth (as Bob suggests) then there would be regions of space in which stars would have formed by now (bearing in mind that our own star is a second generation one) and some of them would be blue shifted.

But what if ---

Matter came through black holes in much smaller pieces; maybe asteroid sized pieces. :idea: :idea: :idea: Our experiments to verify the steady state theory rely on looking for individual particles appearing out of nowhere and evenly distributed throughout space.

But if a whole asteroid's worth of particles were to erupt somewhere, not only would our chances of detecting it be exceedingly remote but, more importantly, very few would be needed to make the steady state theory work. :eek: :eek: :eek: Looking for a single new proton in a very large tank is hard enough. Now try watching the sky for a tiny flash of light that might only happen once in your lifetime. :eek: :eek: :eek:

From what I've read about Singularities is that matter cannot exist as we know it, never mind as an asteroid sized chunk. Then again we'll never know.

Sponsored Links
Back