This is why

Sponsored Links
My mother and three brothers live in Sydney. Why do people expect me to look upon young Islamics with anything apart from disgust? They obviously have support from their own community so why should we respect that community? It's not me that's generating this distrust and dislike - it's them.

joe

these are the same people i made a coment about in a previous post and kendor told me i was bashing islam before i knew they where muslims

seems i was right ( wrong not me )

TIME is now to make these fu***** sit up and take notice and i mean all muslims take notice

you lot have your cards marked now and dont hide behind religion what is more important religion or mankind ??.. show some courage and denounce islam no need to go joining any other religion just live peacefully and be good to those around you and report the ones doing illegal activity

please dont bleat on about being peacefull we all know your not ( all meaning those that can see the hidden dangers )

if i could i would get rid of all religion ALL there is no place for superstition in modern society

I do find your posts slightly disturbing, you appear to be simply falling into the same trap that people like Bin Laden uses to recruit his misguided fools.

You seem bent of assuming that all muslims condone such actions, yet you would not accept it if I implied all white people or all English people were racists.

There are good and bad in all groups, there are the misguided fools who give solace and support to the terrorists, of that there is no doubt, but it does not take an entire religious or ethnic grouping to solicit such support, just a dedicated handful who are resourcful enough to undertake the plan they work too.

Hopefully all such plans will be foiled by members of the Islamic communities giving intelligence to the security services of all nations so they may take the appropriate action against the terror groups.

Sponsored Links
Mustapha said:
You seem bent of assuming that all muslims condone such actions, yet you would not accept it if I implied all white people or all English people were racists.

Hopefully all such plans will be foiled by members of the Islamic communities giving intelligence to the security services of all nations so they may take the appropriate action against the terror groups.

the first bit...up well...since everyone seems to play the racist card i think were all pretty used to it

the second statement....you must be having a blodey joke....muslim...help white man...noo way

even published by the muslim council of briton....most uslims wouldent help or tell on somone if they knew a fellow muslim was planning something

i don't think nationwide civil unrest is far off now, at worst a civil war.
and its not us that need to chance our ways. its muslims who need to intergrate. i just hope that when it comes the people taking the law in hand have enough tolerence to look kindly on the muslims who have bothered to become english rather than their house being a remote state of pakistarn.

i know where i stand, im well armed and i know what side ill be on

Mustapha, your correct of course, but many in the muslim communities seem to have been burying their heads in the sand, seemingly believing that if they ignore the problem then it will go away, but this is not the case, it will not go away by itself.

However i do not fully agrtee with sloggers take on this, but it is sometimes difficult to be objective in such situations. I was involved in the London Bombings, I would be a liar if I said the experience and the aftermath had not changed my personal feelings on the matter

mustafa i agree with what you say, muslims have got to start speaking out against these people who turn up outside most mosks daily but are just ignored. people do tar people with the same brush its a way of life and there is a lot of propaganda in the papers, if you read the sun in southern ireland and then read the same paper in northern ireland you would honestly think they were talking about a different subject.indians,sheiks or hindus or anyone who looks that colour is classed as a muslim in this country because they look the same, people are not racist but are getting that way when muslims speak up about how cruelly the muslim community are gonna be treated after this or that. its a visious circle that i cant see getting better and i honestly beleive its in the hands of proper muslims to sort this out. No body spoke out about the IRA, maybe through fear or being known as a grass but id say because most people agreed with what they were fighting for but not the way innocent people died. can it be compared, in some ways yes but in a lot of ways no. Someones come up with a great story and some young muslims beleive it, someone in the muslim community knows whos telling the story.

Those Islamic terrorists. I totally agree. Seriously, you're right. Because there are Islamic terrorists, that must mean that ALL Islamics are responsible. It's just like in Northern Ireland: everyone knows who's doing it, but they don't shop them. Therefore it is because of EVERYONE in the Northern Irish community. Everyone. And probably everyone in Eire knows something too. And the British ex-pats: why do they move to Ireland? They must be sympathetic with the Terrorists. Freddie's just sitting there in a big IRA training camp drawing big orange and green stripes everywhere.

Alternatively, :p :p :p :p :p :p

If only you knew the truth Adam :rolleyes: and we know where you live :eek:

This is daft.

Not all Irish were involved in Terrorism, not all Germans Gassed Jews, Not all Muslims are terrorists and not all English voted Labour....

The main reason that many in Ireland didn't speak out, and the reason many Muslims probably don't speak out is not because they support the scum, but because they fear reprisals against their families.

We should all remember that most Muslims here have family over there, and the scum can get to them, they cannot be protected...

Put in their position can we all put our hand on our hearts and say we would not act in a similar way? It doesn't make it right, but unless any of us aree in their shoes it is difficult to be objective.

Instinctively I want to simply tar all muslims with the same brush, but this is simply falling into the very trap the scum have fallen into, so we must be better than them by recognising that not all are bad.

I only wish that more develope the courage to stand up within their communities and speak out against them...perhaps then progress can be made....until then nothing will change.

AdamW said:
Those Islamic terrorists. I totally agree. Seriously, you're right. Because there are Islamic terrorists, that must mean that ALL Islamics are responsible. It's just like in Northern Ireland: everyone knows who's doing it, but they don't shop them. Therefore it is because of EVERYONE in the Northern Irish community. Everyone. And probably everyone in Eire knows something too. And the British ex-pats: why do they move to Ireland? They must be sympathetic with the Terrorists. Freddie's just sitting there in a big IRA training camp drawing big orange and green stripes everywhere.

Alternatively, :p :p :p :p :p :p
dont know wether your being sarky or not but as for islam ? it isnt welcome in the uk now and as far as all the white none islamic uk citizens i know it never will be now

there is no place in a modern society for a religion to rule peoples lives

religion is a tool to hold the masses down rid your self of that useless garb and learn to live life without religous extremes

12% of British Muslims see themselves as British first and Muslim second.

They want the benefits that this country can offer them - but do they join the army and fight for this country? Not bloody likely.

joe

Slogger said:
as far as all the white none islamic uk citizens

And if I can add something to that, I would also like to say on behalf of all us white non-islamic UK citizens that all of us get gay with donkeys, 4 times a night, and instead of using the toilet we bury our poo in the garden.

Also we like to call everyone we meet "Dave" in honour of the great Trigger From Only Fools And Horses, we eat nothing but roast beef and fish and chips and our teeth really are as bad as Austin Powers made out.

On the other hand, perhaps you don't speak for all of us white non-islamic uk citizens, Dave. ;)

Has anyone ever heard an estimate over what this security re terror is costing us? Is that really where you want your taxes to go?

joe

Sponsored Links
Back