This is why

jbonding said:
there will be no piece in ireland till that b*****d paisley dies and hopefully his son and any of the other drug dealing gangster pals.

Peace jbonding probably correct will take many many years for it to die down just as it did 80 odd years ago but you will agree about all the support and funding i think for all terrorists???

Sponsored Links
all terrorism is funded one way or another usually illegal and everyone contributes to it aware or un-aware.

Freddie said:
kendor said:
you're right when you say you can't trust those people in the story, they are terrorists same as i wouldn't trust anyone connected with the IRA or ETA etc etc. the story doesn't back up the theory that ALL muslims are terrorists though, or for that matter all irish or spanish or french or........

You havent a clue what goes on around you Kendor, you have no idea how funds are raised for illegal operations but you still feel qualified to comment on it.

You cant stand on a street corner with a big banner saying " MURDERING SCUM DONATE NOW " for one you would get arrested and you wouldnt get much money, but for example, a disaster is a good donation box or even charity. It is common knowlage that charities have to pay expenses and the expenses can be a good way of raising money for yourself in the way of wages ( ask Cherie Blair ) or your cause, so there's a good way of raising funds under the pretence of something else, and also a good way of laundering dodgy money.

It takes a lot of money to commit a terrorist attack properly even with the most devouted of followers if not you get faulty equipment or poor trained operatives as seen last week in Jordon with the woman bomber.

Here's another way http://www.noraid.com/ do something like that in a rich muslim country and there's your money masses of it
Freddie the day you make sense with your posts will be the day you can criticise others for not having a clue!

Your answer has nothing whatsoever to do with my reply i was stating that those people were terrorists and can't be trusted but you are twisting it to mean all muslims again by saying there must be backing for them, undeniably but not the whole muslim population as you constantly argue as if YOU know anything except diddly squat about it!!

Sponsored Links
Freddie, why can't you edit your quoted posts when they follow on directly from the one you are quoting, so they don't contain all the unnecessary nested quotes? It makes the forum look like a municiple rubbish dump. I know you're not the only one who does, but you're the main exponent.

oilman said:
Freddie, why can't you edit your quoted posts when they follow on directly from the one you are quoting, so they don't contain all the unnecessary nested quotes? It makes the forum look like a municiple rubbish dump. I know you're not the only one who does, but you're the main exponent.

Sorry Oilman i dont know what you are on about :?:

Use this
reply.gif
instead of this
icon_quote.gif
:D

masona said:
Use this
reply.gif
instead of this
icon_quote.gif
:D

I'm still lost Masona you better explain cause my brain has gone tonight--are you saying i shouldnt keep quoting when i answer??????

You can do what you like mate :)

It just that we have to read the whole post twice if you're replying to the post above.

I'm just explaining what Oilman pointed out

masona said:
You can do what you like mate :)

It just that we have to read the whole post twice if you're replying to the post above.

I'm just explaining what Oilman pointed out

I can only type with one finger slowly and if i dont use the quote button then 3 others usually post before me and it looks like nonsensense---i dont know how else to do it :oops:

Freddie, this post (by me) is an example of using the quote feature but then editing out all except the bits I'm replying to.

Freddie said:
I can only type with one finger slowly...
I'm tempted by the opportunity for a cheap shot here, but, nnff, resisting it, hggnnf...

Freddie said:
... and if i dont use the quote button then 3 others usually post before me and it looks like nonsensense
Oh dagnabbit I can't contain it - Freddie, your posts look like nonsense anyway, so you might as well edit them.

Better out than in, as they say.

Softus said:
Freddie, this post (by me) is an example of using the quote feature but then editing out all except the bits I'm replying to.

Freddie said:
I can only type with one finger slowly...
I'm tempted by the opportunity for a cheap shot here, but, nnff, resisting it, hggnnf...

Freddie said:
... and if i dont use the quote button then 3 others usually post before me and it looks like nonsensense
Oh dagnabbit I can't contain it - Freddie, your posts look like nonsense anyway, so you might as well edit them.

Better out than in, as they say.

And sometimes Softus it is better to keep quiet than to speak and confirm that you are an idiot.

Freddie said:
And sometimes Softus it is better to keep quiet than to speak and confirm that you are an idiot.
This is exactly what we've been telling you Freddie - so at last the penny has dropped has it?

Freddie said:
I can only type with one finger slowly and if i dont use the quote button then 3 others usually post before me and it looks like nonsensense---i dont know how else to do it :oops:
I know what you mean, I get away with it 'cos I don't write many words as you ;)

masona said:
Freddie said:
I know what you mean, I get away with it 'cos I don't write many words as you ;)

Nice way of telling me i talk too much :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back