This 'remainer' has done well….

Sponsored Links
…..he sold out to the Yanks.

https://www.ft.com/content/7b5bb2a0-bdbe-438f-9353-d2c2adbb4ebc

I'd have thought he’d have given his beloved Europeans first dibs on it?

Poor dumb mottie. You will have seen that US PE companies have been buying out UK companies in the last year as they see them undervalued but also more worryingly that now the UK is out of the EU we can accept watering down of regulations and cementing the power of corporations like in the US. The long game is that we will become even more subervient to corporate power like in the US with states now having "At Will" contracts where you can be fired without reason.

Well done for championing making the lives of your kids and grandkids worse.

A friend's company was recently bought by a US firm.
All looked good until it emerged that they US CEOs were happy to commit fraud. Now it looks like he'll be leaving over the disagreement on how to run his old business!

Welcome to America.

Sponsored Links
Youre the one making the claim, therefore youre the one who MUST be able to provide evidence to back it up.

That principle is so simple that even you can understand it, so I think therefore that you must be trolling. What a sad, inadequate, and disreptutable thing to do.

According to Sky he was looking to raise capital to fund expansion of the business when the US interest emerged.

Will they/can they insist on a non competition clause?

Blup

How many other UK plumbing businesses/franchises does Neighborly or their parent co own?

What a sad, inadequate, and disreptutable thing to do.

Got a link to that cocker? :p

PS "Youre" has an ' in it and what the fook is disrepTutable. No good trying to be a smart arse when you can't spell, even on a puter. Take a leaf out of mine and many others books. Stop being a smugcunt!

According to Sky he was looking to raise capital to fund expansion of the business when the US interest emerged.

Will they/can they insist on a non competition clause?

Blup
When a VC (or any business) acquires a controlling interest in firm its normal to offer Golden handcuffs as part of the deal to key staff and Golden parachutes to those they want gone or want to place in high risk positions. Any employment contract can include a legal non-compete clause providing they can show its restricted and necessary. They get enforced all the time and not just on the C-suite.

Got a link to that cocker? :p

PS "Youre" has an ' in it and what the fook is disrepTutable. No good trying to be a smart arse when you can't spell, even on a puter. Take a leaf out of mine and many others books. Stop being a smugcunt!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"That principle is so simple that even you can understand it, so I think therefore that you must be trolling. What a sad, inadequate, and disreptutable thing to do".

You also don't use a a comma before 'so' and 'and'.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back