Three girls .....iplayer based on Manchester abuse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Harrowing viewing ........based on real events and the heroine police woman who investigated it and brought it to light ........A real hero and the social worker.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Himagin will be along in a bit

Plus others ;)
Wil bring up Cyril Smith
Jimmy Saville
The Catholic Church

Etc etc ;)

Himagin will be along in a bit

Plus others ;)
Wil bring up Cyril Smith
Jimmy Saville
The Catholic Church

Etc etc ;)
If you need to make a claim transam, these people will help:
https://lp.moodylaw.com.au/catholic...gsmw-WvvXKEnms9Ben_jZ6IyF-QBOu9oaAkVKEALw_wcB

You are right to highlight the Catholic Church. They were responsible for over 60% of the cases brought before the Royal Commission.

Catholic Abuse Claims
Over 60 per cent of the institutional cases identified by the Royal Commission into child sexual abuse involved Catholic-run institutions and that the Catholic Church was responsible for “the overwhelming majority” of sexual abuse institutional survivors cases who appeared before the Royal Commission.​

Granted the Royal Commission referred to was the one that only dealt with the Australian arm of the Catholic Church, so the numbers only relate to Australia.
There have been other enquiries, in other countries, e.g.
Catholic Church sex abuse cases in the United States
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sex_abuse_cases_in_the_United_States
And not all cases result in legal inquiry. Some incidents are settled out-of-court.
This page provides a master list of the major settlements and monetary awards in the U.S. Catholic abuse crisis, which now total over $3 billion
http://www.bishop-accountability.org/settlements/
What you failed to point out, transam was that those you mentioned were responsible for abuse against extremely vulnerable children, and the abuse was perpetrated by those very people who were supposed to be protecting those vulnerable people.

While gasbanni is right to highlight any and all cases of abuse, (although he doesn't) it may also be pertinent that he only became interested and concerned when the abuse was perpetrated by non-white people. Maybe he's duplicitously exploiting an issue on which to hang his prejudice.

upload_2021-1-17_13-21-44.png

upload_2021-1-17_13-22-28.png

Clearly, it wasn't happening only in Britain. It was occurring throughout the world and being systematically covered up by very institutions that were supposed to be concerned, and some were setup primarily, for the supposed benefit of those children.

Yet no-one was terribly bothered about it until some non-white people were identified as the perpetrators.
Additionally, it wasn't just gangs of men, there were gangs of women involved as well, in this 'decades of systematic abuse'.

:rolleyes: wat did u say :confused:

I don't read yer long winded war and peace long posts ;) zero interest

Probably all ball cocks any way :idea:

And pribsbly summed up in the following

Himagin the excuser and appeaser :LOL:

That'll be why you posted a comment, in the thread in which you have zero interest. It's becoming a habit of yours, posting comments in threads in which you have no interest.

You're dribbling! :eek: :LOL::LOL:

True Tis a habit

As for dribbling

Well I. Have told u before that I am disabled

And your prejudice against the disabled is known.

True Tis a habit

As for dribbling

Well I. Have told u before that I am disabled

And your prejudice against the disabled is known.
Dribbling isn't a disability. It's a description of your modus operandi of posting comments promoting hatred and division.

Er no himmagin its your way of making fun of elderly or disabled people
I heard a rumour that you lied about being disabled. Are you lying about being elderly as well.
Judging by your habit (self-confessed habit, I should add) of posting a constant stream (a dribble) of comments promoting hatred and division, that you are normally duplicitous.
True Tis a habit

Heard a rumour Himagin :confused:

Fact is others I here diagnosed my disability

2 learned posters. And I. Am. Grateful. To. Them. ;)

One said I was a half wit. And the other said I was a ***k wit.

What does that. Say

Yes exactly a mental disability :cool:

Pretty certain in one of your other user name posts ;) that u said I was a complete scum bag

Well I must protest at the word
Complete

:LOL::LOL:

Heard a rumour Himagin :confused:

Fact is others I here diagnosed my disability

2 learned posters. And I. Am. Grateful. To. Them. ;)

One said I was a half wit. And the other said I was a ***k wit.

What does that. Say

Yes exactly a mental disability :cool:

Pretty certain in one of your other user name posts ;) that u said I was a complete scum bag

Well I must protest at the word
Complete

:LOL::LOL:
I see this is your typical response, after being called out for promoting hatred and division. You fall back on the clown impersonation.
Sorry to burst your bubble, transam, but you don't need to act the fool.
You may be deluding yourself, you may even have a few like-minded followers, but the truth is, your content in this forum is a constant dribble of hate against foreigners.

Sponsored Links
Back