Three spot lamps suddenly stopped working

Replaced transformer and reconnected and lights now work!!

Many thanks to one n'all.

Gracias y adios

Sponsored Links
Hi again

Apologies for bringing this back from the dead but there is a related issue and I didn’t want to be guilty of creating a new thread.

Fitted the new transformer and spot lamps now work etc. However, I couldn’t use a choc box to tidy up main connection with circuit wires and switch etc. The previous guy had helpfully twisted the three live cables into one and likewise for the two neutrals. Although this made it easy to connect up I obviously couldn’t adjust the cable length to use the choc box.

Would folk just use a pair of pliers to separate the wires and persevere with the choc box or leave well alone?

Many thanks

Longshanks

Hi

Obviously qualifies as the bleeding obvious. Perhaps I'll cheat and start a new thread next time.

:cry:

Sponsored Links
Hi

Would creating a new thread make any difference in resolving the query about Choc Boxes?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back