Three strikes?

It's all Gordon Brown's fault. He should be whipped daily.

Sponsored Links
Should be one strike and out, if you refuse to work, benefits should be stopped.
All those out of work and on benefits should be made to do voluntary work.

Refuse to work three times then no benefit?, build more prisons then.

I have been on the dole and demanded they offer me a job, and was told that there's a reccesion on. Never been offered a job.

If i had to go back to pinching to survive, then i will. Only a slap on the wrists anyways now.

Alright, it's the wrong attitude, but many people are saying this.

suprise surprise. :rolleyes:

can't be bothered to make your own money so you have to steal someone elses instead. not only state sanctioned theft but actual theft.

you berate me for calling you a benefit cheat as often as possible but post this drivel soon after. you people still don't understand you are 33% of the problem this country is in.

I have never denied being a cheat, i only had a go at you because every time i started a post, wether it be about,Prune trees,sex, or car tyres, you jumped in with the benefit cheat, so ruined every posting i made.

Just thought i'd let you know what people are thinking.

It seems there are a least 2 people understood what i said.

edit, NEVER been offered a job, been thrown out because of it,(job centre) for kicking off, had the police as well on me, i'm not a shirkir(sp)

Full licence, willing to travel 50 miles, no,... get on a bus.

Sponsored Links
Refuse to work three times then no benefit?, build more prisons then.

I have been on the dole and demanded they offer me a job, and was told that there's a reccesion on. Never been offered a job.

If i had to go back to pinching to survive, then i will. Only a slap on the wrists anyways now.

Alright, it's the wrong attitude, but many people are saying this.

suprise surprise. :rolleyes:

can't be bothered to make your own money so you have to steal someone elses instead. not only state sanctioned theft but actual theft.

you berate me for calling you a benefit cheat as often as possible but post this drivel soon after. you people still don't understand you are 33% of the problem this country is in.

I have never denied being a cheat, i only had a go at you because every time i started a post, wether it be about,Prune trees,sex, or car tyres, you jumped in with the benefit cheat, so ruined every posting i made.

and why not? you are destroying the country, ruining your posts is minor problem.

Just thought i'd let you know what people are thinking.
no, that's what you are thinking. :rolleyes:

It seems there are a least 2 people understood what i said.
which two bludgers understood?

edit, NEVER been offered a job, been thrown out because of it,(job centre) for kicking off, had the police as well on me, i'm not a shirkir(sp)

never been offered a job eh? probably never thought to go and find one either you lazy ****.

Full licence, willing to travel 50 miles, no,... get on a bus.

you belong on the bus.

70s all over again :rolleyes:
Whats wrong with that - it`ll be followed by an 80`s style boom and another argi- bargy . Now that the Navy`s downsizing . :mrgreen: Bring it on - I`m alright Jack - a 1960`s film ;)

Many people I've spoken too since my break in agree bulgularies and robberies are set to escalate in the coming years ahead due to the economic downturn and have become extremely vigilent.

I've since learned that the vermin who broke into my home may be foreigners and hope to make contact with cid shortly to see if their line of enquiries are in this direction.
Meanwhile a tip I've learned if you want to shoot a burgular dead to avoid a jail sentence in the UK and beat the law is to keep a realistic toy gun in the home and place it in his hand when he is dead.
That way he attacked you with a gun and you killed him in self defence.

Another neighbour was attacked recently by an armed gang inside his home whilst he was sitting watching tv and himself and his family beat them out through the door. .

a job where they can get up at 10am lunch at 12noon home by 2 pm.

asleep-045.gif

No Chance now :eek: :eek: :eek: Local Councils are now cutting back. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back