Three strikes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Refuse to work three times then no benefit?, build more prisons then.

I have been on the dole and demanded they offer me a job, and was told that there's a reccesion on. Never been offered a job.

If i had to go back to pinching to survive, then i will. Only a slap on the wrists anyways now.

Alright, it's the wrong attitude, but many people are saying this.

Sponsored Links
Do you mean you mean you have not been offered a job you like , or a job that does not pay what you would want?

Do you mean you mean you have not been offered a job you like , or a job that does not pay what you would want?

a job where they can get up at 10am lunch at 12noon home by 2 pm.
slumberland want bed testers.
asleep-045.gif

There's plenty of work out there if you're prepared to do anything, trouble is the current benefit system favours those who don't work as they can earn more money if they know how to work it. Hopefully that situation is about to change

Sponsored Links

I have been on the dole and demanded they offer me a job, and was told that there's a reccesion on. Never been offered a job.

If i had to go back to pinching to survive, then i will. Only a slap on the wrists anyways now.

Alright, it's the wrong attitude, but many people are saying this.

suprise surprise. :rolleyes:

can't be bothered to make your own money so you have to steal someone elses instead. not only state sanctioned theft but actual theft.

you berate me for calling you a benefit cheat as often as possible but post this drivel soon after. you people still don't understand you are 33% of the problem this country is in.

All benefit cheats should be made to do community service - cleaning roads, canals etc. Do something that would help the country instead of you cheating. Get off your a*se you lazy ****e.

ya get the peasants round wash my van and cut the grass. ;)
i'll give you a slice of bread.

I have been on the dole and demanded they offer me a job, and was told that there's a recession on. Never been offered a job.
If I had to go back to pinching to survive, then I will. Only a slap on the wrists any ways now.
All right, it's the wrong attitude, but many people are saying this.

Put that together with your signature. Its worrying :cry:

Was on the radio today, that taking unemployed (at current statistics, not including people on DLA etc) there are an average 5 people chasing every vacancy. In other words, if there were 1 million unemployed, there are only 200.000 job vacancies. This means the government can only reduce unemployment by 1/5th.
This doesn't take into account, future job losses in the public sector which are on the way.
Kind of puts a different slant on it. ;) ;) ;)

I think the point is, this new newsthread, is new, as it's been happening for years? Where is the new news?

make benefits less than minimum wage, lets see who really cant work. I can only smile knowing that the government are having to act on this the way most people have to treat life, if you are a bit skint then you stop paying for luxuries. Luxuries being things which you dont have to pay for (like taxes) or items which you dont need to survive. Finally, if the governments "luxuries" refuse 3 jobs then the government dont need them!!

Perhaps the way to go would be to introduce a national maximum wage of £1000 per week. That would reduce costs even further. ;) ;) ;)
(There again,,, What would Rooney and Co do for their fags beer etc)

Sponsored Links
Back