Tiling Advice

Sponsored Links
Is Paul 78 doing this all for free? If not - you'd better start talking figures.

Someone's got to help the poor bl**der, have you read his other "bathroom problems" on the plumbing forum. :eek:

Thanks, sincerely!

Paul - send us an email and we can make arrangements re the tiles & possible tiling, no pressure of course.

Sponsored Links
Thanks again. I've got a hospital appointment to get to by bus now. I'll read it later.

Guys - Paul and Secure - did you find all the tiles? If not, I can have a look at our b&q-s this afternoon, I am driving near 2 of them on my way back from work.

securespark

I've just bought 12 tiles. At 50p per tile, I thought it's a good idea to have a spare one. The local B&Q has several more left, so if you want me to buy more, let me know. How can I contact you?

Paul, how are you going to pack them, so they don't brake? A box and bubble wrap around each tile would probably do but you might have better ideas.

I need secure's address as well. Hopefully he would send me a message.

vv:

Thanks for your help. I need to ask Mrs Secure tonight if we need more. Basically I'm wondering if we can patch up the badly fitted and cut ones by removing a few or whether they all need to come out...

I shall let you know asap. Thanks.

Paul, how are you going to pack them, so they don't brake? A box and bubble wrap around each tile would probably do but you might have better ideas.

yes thats how i planned on packing them, tough little buggers :D

yes thats how i planned on packing them, tough little buggers :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back