tiling over emulsion paint..

Sponsored Links
All I will say is I carry out my work to british standards, if you want to check have a look everything I say and do is to the word.So people can say what they want about me but why am I the bad one.I know when I leave a job its all top notch can every tiler on here say the same.

It is a proven fact that 90% of trades people out there don't know what they are doing
that is why I am always doing follow up courses and trying to learn as much as possible. You will find that allot of old school tilers plumbers builders don't do any more training as they think they know it all, well how can you there is constantly new products coming out, new tools new technical advice proving that some of the old way of doing things is not the best way any more.

So before you start slagging me off ask all the others on here when did they last go and do a course at an adhesive manufacturerer, or travel to do a course in sealing stone and think you will find that is a very small %.

That is a very big statement to make.You say it is a proven fact,where did you get that info from?

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back