Time for a phone upgrade

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Contacts. finished on my current deal looking at upgrading to a cat s60 it looks like it fits the bill and the flir could be useful any other suggestions. Must be rugged and have a decent battery life cheers.

Sponsored Links
I've looked at the S60 and S61 and I've arrived at the conclusion I'd rather buy 5 moto G5 plus phones for the same money. I've been using mine now for 12 months on and off site, dropped it in a toilet one night when I was ****ed up and it's still going. Unless you're a boiler, heating, air con service engineer/fault finder the flir is pointless and the resolution isn't great either compared to a stand alone flir.

The S61 is a grand. A thousand pounds for a phone that will be out of date in less than 12 months and wont bring any more (realistically) longevity than 5x£200 smart phones.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back