Tip of the iceberg

national2www-scarfolk-blogspot-com.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
there is a contingent of people who constantly post about criminal acts committed by ethnic minorities including asylum seekers
it is done to build a narrative
But you miss our posts about the British criminals.
the narrative is this: "all foreigners are criminals"
No it's not.
the reason the Conservatives and their client media do it is to distract from the fact they are busy destroying our country
They distracted you!
I don't think they are doing a good job, so not distracted me. Definitely as they are doing such a bad job at controlling immigration.
And I think most of us agree with that.

Chicken feed compared to these British people

Do you think all foreigners are criminals then?

Wangers prefer to point the finger at immigrants

The right spend their time posting about foreigners committing crimes because they want everybody to think every single foreigner is a criminal

What percentage of foreigners do you think are criminals

there is a contingent of people who constantly post about criminal acts committed by ethnic minorities including asylum seekers
the narrative is this: "all foreigners are criminals"
What people like this fail to recognise is that we have enough of our own scum without importing any more. I don't care how few day boat trippers are crims as far as I am concerned every criminal act perpetrated by any of them is one too many and I hold the Gov responsible along with the lefty leafy privileged village living libs who are insulated from any effects of the illegals.

You couldn't answer my question so used that old canard of calling me a nationalist to undermine my point.
You advocate nationalist sentiments.
What do you call it?
Hows the answer to my earlier question about the ECHR getting along, still mulling?

Turkey has 3.8 million

UK has a tiny percentage

so dont try that bolox
Turkey a Muslim country who come down hard on people who don't abide by laws. Are letting in Muslim refugees. Cultural not that different.

We are generally an non religious/Christian country. And we have people from cultures and religions that don't respect our laws.

The ones that do I will speak up for and help.

tiny

People who originally came to the UK to seek asylum made up an estimated 5% of the UK’s foreign-born population in 2019, and 0.6% of the UK’s total resident population.
And do you think it's right that it's OK for some to abuse our hospitality and our good will?

Turkey a Muslim country who come down hard on people who don't abide by laws. Are letting in Muslim refugees. Cultural not that different.

We are generally an non religious/Christian country. And we have people from cultures and religions that don't respect our laws.

The ones that do I will speak up for and help.
There's a lot of difference between Johnny Turk and a Muslim. Turkey took Syrian refugees reluctantly and remain comitted to annexing a 30km swathe of the country along their border to create a buffer zone from Kurdish seperatists.

Sponsored Links
Back