Tip of the iceberg

It's also a very stupid question. It's so stupid that it really doesn't warrant an answer
You mean you don’t want to say because it prove the vast vast majority of foreigners coming here are not criminals.

Sponsored Links
You mean you don’t want to say because it prove the vast vast majority of foreigners coming here are not criminals.

No & yes

I've got no need to make that statement. Because I know the majority of foreigners are not criminals.

I can you see what your doing..

You will spout that me and my oik hate all foreigners and believe that they are all criminals.
It's you spouting this crap that courses division and hatred, as the foreigners you know more than likely believe you and feel very uncomfortable by it.

Your making. Not mine.

Sponsored Links
When you can't defend your argument.......it's always a bore.
Ive destroyed the "first safe country" many times on here

using the "first safe country" argument, the neighbouring country to where the refugees are fleeing must the place they have to stay

but that would overload those neighbouring countries and make the whole region unstable

The vast majority do stay in nearby countries but a smaller percentage disperse over a large area and that is not unreasonable, its sensible.

try thinking about it instead of parroting Daily Mail tropes

Ive destroyed the "first safe country" many times on here

using the "first safe country" argument, the neighbouring country to where the refugees are fleeing must the place they have to stay

but that would overload those neighbouring countries and make the whole region unstable

The vast majority do stay in nearby countries but a smaller percentage disperse over a large area and that is not unreasonable, its sensible.

try thinking about it instead of parroting Daily Mail tropes

What you have destroyed is the confidence and well being of every foreigner you have spoken to that now thinks that they are hated by the likes of me.

My neighbours think I'm a decent human being because to their face I'm a nice person and I help them out when they need me. However after one conversation with the likes of you, they think would think I'm false and think they should all go home because I hate them.

You and your like have donemore harm to this country than I'll ever do.

What you have destroyed is the confidence and well being of every foreigner you have spoken to that now thinks that they are hated by the likes of me
there is a contingent of people who constantly post about criminal acts committed by ethnic minorities including asylum seekers
it is done to build a narrative

the narrative is this: "all foreigners are criminals"

the reason the Conservatives and their client media do it is to distract from the fact they are busy destroying our country

here is an example of building a narrative:

Collage-of-a-number-of-front-pages-of-Daily-Mail-Daily-Express-and-The-Star-between.png

mail-2014.png

Think he needs a week off to read his posts over and collect his thoughts.

What’s the percentage for the UK then Botcher?
tiny

People who originally came to the UK to seek asylum made up an estimated 5% of the UK’s foreign-born population in 2019, and 0.6% of the UK’s total resident population.

tiny

People who originally came to the UK to seek asylum made up an estimated 5% of the UK’s foreign-born population in 2019, and 0.6% of the UK’s total resident population.
That's originally, what is it now, the ones they know about of course.

Sponsored Links
Back