To Frack or Not To Frack - That is the question

No - it was on the internet so it must have been caused by Coal Mining.
I think we could go on all day with this one.

Sponsored Links
Lots of videos where householders are show setting fire to the tap water.

What are they complaining about. Just because the water has bubbles of methane in it doesn't make it poisonous.

Separate the methane from the water (not difficult) and you've got some free gas! In fact, I'm surprised that some entrepreneur isn't selling devices for extracting and storing the methane.

Mind you, I bet the water company will soon be after its customers with an additional gas bill!

Sponsored Links
the ones @ Balcombe should frack off to Fulking - it`s only 18miles South :mrgreen:

http://dangersoffracking.com/

is it true the frackers are exempt from the safe drinking water act. and the chemicals left in the below ground.
fracking is exempt in the US - the 'halliburton Loophole...(Signed in by Bush and Cheney of course!)

Also exempt from the Clean Air act and the Clean water act...thus allowing non-disclosure of the chemicals used!

In the UK Camoron has stated that objections to fracking would not be allowed on 'enviromental grounds'...Probably why the EA changed its report!

Funny how such a 'safe' process requires all this 'special treatment' when it comes to the law!

And there won't be many places to hide from it!

View media item 65368

http://dangersoffracking.com/

is it true the frackers are exempt from the safe drinking water act. and the chemicals left in the below ground.
fracking is exempt in the US - the 'halliburton Loophole...(Signed in by Bush and Cheney of course!)

Also exempt from the Clean Air act and the Clean water act...thus allowing non-disclosure of the chemicals used!

In the UK Camoron has stated that objections to fracking would not be allowed on 'enviromental grounds'...Probably why the EA changed its report!

Funny how such a 'safe' process requires all this 'special treatment' when it comes to the law!

And there won't be many places to hide from it!

View media item 65368

well it seems it aint going to stop, so here is something for you ,you can grow it in a green house, as it grows in hot countrys.
it puriefies water,but not sure it can separate chemicals in water.
http://www.creationtips.com/bitter_sweet_water.html

Those areas seem to coincide with previously coal-mined areas...

... except for the South-East, of course. Perhaps that's why there have been so many protests about it.
More protests because of the high population density...

... except for the South-East, of course. Perhaps that's why there have been so many protests about it.

OR more probably easy access for the 'Rent a Mob' who seem to be located south of Watford.

OR more probably easy access for the 'Rent a Mob' who seem to be located south of Watford.

Too right. Same old kunst turning up to campaign for some lefty shyte.
Lucky for them some of us go to work to pay their benefits.

Too right. Same old kunst turning up to campaign for some lefty shyte.
Lucky for them some of us go to work to pay their benefits.

Saw the motley crew packing up to leave the protest site. They were the 'great unwashed' and typical of the layabouts that make up 'Rent a mob'.
Absolutely certain they were not residents of Calbourne. I would think the local residents a relieved to be shot of these undesirable characters.

Like GM foods, with the US and now UK govt's bending over backwards to make tests that are designed to be passed and helping the industry avoid regulation, like with all this terrorist stuff which actually ends up with them spying on normal people instead of terrorists, this all makes alarm bells ring for me that the govt is not acting in the peoples or the environments interests but in the interests of lobbyists who have bought them. The recent story from the US where kids under 10 were sworn to non disclosure after the family farm was fracked. Water pollution, exploding water, no thanks.

As a well user for my water supply Im obviously not a fan of it. As Im not a mingebag Id rather pay a bit more for a greener solution but I dont trust govts to put that to good use either. You cant win either way.

Sponsored Links
Back