Tobin Attacked

As much as this piece of sh#te deserves what he gets i hope no one kills him untill he either confesses or they get it out of him how many he has actually killed and where the bodies are. So some families are put out of there years of misery. Then feed him to the wolves

Sponsored Links
If we all listened to your opinion bolo,the world would be full of murderers.The relatives of the victim wouldn't care whose son the killer was,nor should they.An eye for an eye.I've no time for PC,it's ruined the country,and i'll never listen to the reasons to embrace it.

Roughcaster.

If we all listened to your opinion bolo,the world would be full of murderers.The relatives of the victim wouldn't care whose son the killer was,nor should they.An eye for an eye.I've no time for PC,it's ruined the country,and i'll never listen to the reasons to embrace it.

Roughcaster.

I didn't express an opinion Roughcaster. I simply asked if you would feel the same if he was your son. As it happens, I totally agree with your point of view, but prior to replying to your reply, I asked myself what I would do if he were my son. As cruel and as harsh as it may seem, I dont think that I would alter my stance. But who can tell?

Yes. You put the emphasis on my own son. I put the emphasis on 'sure'

Sponsored Links

Point taken. If you were SURE that your own son was indeed guilty of such a crime, would you still have the same expressed opinion?

Point taken. If you were SURE that your own son was indeed guilty of such a crime, would you still have the same expressed opinion?

i think if it were your own son 99% of people would not want them hurt, regardless of what they did, but untill you get into that position you truely will never know, andi for one hope and pray i am nevrin that position.

Hope he was permanently injured. when he gets out of hospital, hope he gets it again. I dont care what the liberals think, hanging is too good for him and Anthony Joseph - (insane? - MY ARSE). Let them die how their victims did.

Ever wondered if you local social services, or priest or "family" friend could have caused him to be like this?

Skeletons?

Ever wondered if you local social services, or priest or "family" friend could have caused him to be like this?

Skeletons?

Could you elaborate Libby?

libby is trying to say abused as a child

If that is the case then I for one haven't given the idea a thought. Regardless of what may have happened to him as a child, Tobin knew exactly what he was doing when he murdered the girl in the church. No excuses, he committed that crime and it's on the cards that he murdered the other two girls as well. Someone broke into our house when I was about twelve. Should I use that as an excuse to break into other peoples houses now?

I would think that his 'serious facial injuries' sustained in prison may only be the beginnings of rough justice.

When we have such a clear cut case as this with no chance of a miscarriage of justice or a fit up by the boys in blue.. They should be sentenced to death but at anytime in the next say 20 years with no notice, let them live with the fear that everyday they wake up might be there last

i don't want to be overtly troublesome, although i guess this could be... but i would like to see far more 'punishment' beatings against known paeds and child killers...
The sort of thing we had in N Ireland last last century.

My problem is the proof... but we have to accept the judge and jury system we have in this country, so when a pead is known... let them be looking over their shoulder for the rest of their lives... knowing that a hooded gang might abuse them with baseball bats any day...

Sponsored Links
Back