Tobin Attacked

And a few years down the line it turns out that it wasn't him at all. Remember Stefan Kisko anybody?

Sponsored Links
And a few years down the line it turns out that it wasn't him at all. Remember Stefan Kisko anybody?

While there have been too many miscarriages of justice in recent years for me not to be sceptical about the plods always having the right man (or woman), Kiszko didn't have a prior rape conviction, nor did he have bodies buried in his back garden; bodies of women who went missing while he lived there. Nor did he go missing after a woman he befriended turned up under the floorboards of the church where he worked as a handyman. Tobin is as guilty as sin, I don't think there's any question of that.

He's innocent........until proven guilty! So at this point he's not as guilty as sin, he's innocent.

He's innocent........until proven guilty! So at this point he's not as guilty as sin, he's innocent.

Strictly speaking, in the eyes of the law, you are correct. Tobin is innocent until proved guilty. Nevertheless, if you follow Kvasir's reasoning and it is very difficult not to, the outcome of the forthcoming trial is a foregone conclusion. Naturally, if you wish to become his backroom lawyer then that is your right. It will not change the outcome of the trial. Tobin - GUILTY OF MURDER - AGAIN!

Sponsored Links
I think that'll be the outcome too but as the law stands he's innocent uptil that point. And as there's been no trial yet he's not guilty yet.

The ol bill fitted him up plain and simple..none were taken to task over it, probably all allowed to retire or threw a sickie..

As for Tobin..he is still technically innocent, I love all these cranks who run up the road booting police vans when they bring someone to court..they have not even been convicted!

The rent a mob brigade (chavs are us)

When they are convicted however I hope they get everything coming to them inside..not killed though, scared for life is far better, they have to look at that face every morning in the shaving mirror.

But one thing that makes me laugh about that...the irony, the rule is you 'do' a peado or a nonce...no question.

But these self appointed maimers/executioners have forgetten that they are in there for, sticking shot guns up womens noses on bank raids, scaring the living daylights out of people with knifes while mugging them, rape, kidnapping women and threatening to pour petrol over them unless they hand over the keys to the jewelery shops they are working in...

And they feel justified in 'doing' a nonce..

Well id like to 'do' the piece of filth who, along with his mates hid in a cupboard until payday at my aunts factory, coshed the ol boy who did a bit of tidying up there, run into my aunts office and told everyone to lay on the floor (helping my aunt down by draging her off her chair by her hair) then grabbed the wages.

My aunt was off work for nearly a year.

Nice people eh...salt of the earth....proper villians see...they 'only ever hurt their own'....:rolleyes:

Well, he was found guilty of rape and the murder of Angelika Kluk and is now serving at least 21 years for the latter. So he's guilty as sin for that, at least.

I remember they day he got stiched up, why do the bent coppers always get protection /

Remember the Midlands Special Sqaud, or whatever it was called

got disbanded?

i think there are two levels on which to deal with this question: the general and the specific.
Generally, the coppers are right. they deal with the scumbags daily. And generally the circumstancial evidence is the actual fact.
Specifically, i agree there have been fit ups and bent coppers. But far fewer than true scum. A body needs to be in place to 'police' the police.
As that stands i am willing to accept justice... after all, i will never have dead bodies buried in my yard, and i don't associate with prostitutes, and i don't kerbcrawl, or own a gun.... and i have never been questioned by the police before about sex crimes....

I remember they day he got stiched up, why do the bent coppers always get protection /

Remember the Midlands Special Sqaud, or whatever it was called

got disbanded?

West Midlands serious crime squad...rotton to the core.

Very good at nicking people...they didnt let trivial matters such as innocence get in the way either!

Sponsored Links
Back