Todays prisoners

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If we are 20yrs behind America.about, maybe less today, why do we not build prisons and put them there?.

I was in detention centre, mid seventies, then borstal early eighties, and believe me, it was rough, they were dastards,

You didn't want to go back.

Why does the government not pay me a good wage to tell them how to run it ?

I can fick it up for a quarter of their wages?

Why do you honestly go out of your way to vote?

They are after making it an offence, if you don't vote!

Sponsored Links
Ha! thats nothing! I've been locked up in a cell in Alcatraz. :)

They need to make prisons a 'perk-less' society, so when you go in, you lose all privileges. No telly. No pool and table tennis tables. Guards who will kick the shat out of you if you so much as look at them the wrong way. :evil:

Sponsored Links
They need to make prisons a 'perk-less' society, so when you go in, you lose all privileges. No telly. No pool and table tennis tables. Guards who will kick the shat out of you if you so much as look at them the wrong way. :evil:
Thats too much like it is outside, you want it to be different ;)

What about them that get locked up for something they didnt do?

What about them that get locked up for something they didnt do?

Not saying it's never happened( 1 in 100thou?) never met one yet!

Most people, as said, get away with loads

OR, do you know different, mr ex police officer? :LOL:

OR, do you know different, mr ex police officer? :LOL:
I do know someone, 18, who was involved in a street robbery incident. Her and a "14 year old friend". The 18 year old nearly got her phone nicked by another lass. So she punched the lass in the face. Fair enough. She walked off. Then her "14 year old friend" laid into the "victim", punched her 7 times and took her phone and necklace.

They both got tried together in court. The 14 year old (main culprit, 15 previous already) got 8 months in YOI. The 18 year old (no previous) got 12 months in prison. For punching another girl in the face.

How is that justice?

Anyway, we digress.

I think the punching someone in the face was the justification

Burglars, thieves and robbers.

Dealt with scores of them. For every one offence they were caught for, generally at least 10 more they got away with.

As for convicted for something they didn't do - Well, I admit that there was one fella that got put away for 18 months for aggravated burglary, turned out he didn't do it. Even though he admitted it during interview, then went NG at Crown.

It turned out it was his brother! Both were convicted of perverting the course of justice!

I have also visited most of the prisons in Southern England at one time or another, yeah some of them are cushy, but I still would rather be on the outside!

I think the punching someone in the face was the justification
Erm, yes, while the one being punched was trying to nob her phone. The victim becomes the accused, why does that not surprise me...

Sponsored Links
Back