A very serious post...

right you two this has the title of a serious post, so if you two dont want to play nicely go to the boxing ring to carry it on and stop filling this post with drivel

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
right you two this has the title of a serious post, so if you two dont want to play nicely go to the boxing ring to carry it on and stop filling this post with drivel

yeh i agree with you thermo they spilt my pint with their handbags :D :D :D ;)

Fair enough thermo you are right. But lets be fair the majority of my comments were serious and meant to be helpful. kendor came out with a comment I didn't understand and I only asked him to explain.

kendor I will take my question to the ring.

nah nah nah nah nah not listening carry it on over in the boxing ring thread i set up...nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah :D

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
nah nah nah nah nah not listening carry it on over in the boxing ring thread i set up...nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah :D

stop it thermo will yah i got caught in the middle i got a black eye now :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

ninebob only 1 thing is certain your going to lose your licence
the rest is up to a good mitigating brief
and your appearance when you are in front of the beak
like a lot of people i got done the morning after 1 bl**dy point over the limit ;)

When in the Police,I did someone for drink-driving.
It was about 11 at night,and he had just left a local club.
He was 2 1/2 times over the limit (92 mg,compared to limit of 35)
and had only drunk two pints all evening.
But was completely blatted the night before and hadn't eaten.

THAT should give you some idea of how long it can stay in your system.

Heres a thought,,,,,,
12% of deaths on road are caused by drink / drug related accidents.
That means 88% are those of people in their full faculties, frightening :!:

ninebob said:
OK, will do. When I slipped up last time it was at Loughborough.
I got done there !!!!
Actually in a major (mental,clinical) depression, on a M-way bridge, ready to jump, emptied the 6 cans in boot of car , then P.C. Moore (?), one of the 2 on the M6 chase who ended up being killed. Talked me out of it, (I'm o.k. now :eek: ). Didn't want to be arrested. But punishment came. 3 year ban (expected) but no fines due to circumstances. From a duty solicitor Co. ! Magistrates will listen, but as I say 3yr ban was compulsory. (Mind the main one was a right B***ch !!!!)

Just to confirm some of the advice already given, I once heard a saying: "Any man that represents himself in court, has a fool for a client" :D

TexMex said:
Just to confirm some of the advice already given, I once heard a saying: "Any man that represents himself in court, has a fool for a client" :D
one i heard was.......
"a jury is there to determin which client has the best brief"

ninebob, i am one of many who got caught many years ago. i understand how you are feeling now, and wish you all the best. remember a custodial sentence is a last resort.

dj.

Scoby_Beasley said:
Heres a thought,,,,,,
12% of deaths on road are caused by drink / drug related accidents.
That means 88% are those of people in their full faculties, frightening :!:

Ah, but, if the main causes were to be targetted we would need traffic police doing their job 24 / 7 not for a couple of three hours a day.
Perhaps that is why the 24 / 7 opening hrs is gonna be such a problem .. drunk drivers at all hours not just mainly, late night early morning ...
More cams = less traffic police = more bad driving. ;)

david and julie said:
But you are still avoiding an explanation. You addressed your comments to me which is why I asked you what you meant in plain English.

How can I give a constructive answer to gobbledegook rubbish. Put you words in English and I will reply to you that way.

Whats with having to ask colleagues what you mean?
To answer your question that's why, and they cannot understand why you are having so much trouble with it.

Thermo said:
Can't understand why i'm being brought into this anyway, I answered ok as far as i was concerned it seems that D&J just want to argue over trivial things so perhaps for the benefit of others i shall ignore their posts from now on?

What started off as a lone person admitting fault has now turned into a confessional :)

Sponsored Links
Back