who's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
bolo said:
1 Without a working knowledge of Criminal Law how on earth do you think that he and the rest of the British police force for that matter would be able to uphold the law?
bolo, I hereby give up on you. You seem unable to read my words and not misinterpret them. If your 'friend' thinks that I said the police don't have a working knowledge of Criminal Law then he, too, needs reading lessons.

Statistics are great things, and the advice you've taken could only have been less authoritative if you'd phoned up an insurance company clerk. Oh; you did.

And it looks like the pack of Jack Russells is back again. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
bolo said:
1 Without a working knowledge of Criminal Law how on earth do you think that he and the rest of the British police force for that matter would be able to uphold the law?
bolo, I hereby give up on you. You seem unable to read my words and not misinterpret them. If your 'friend' thinks that I said the police don't have a working knowledge of Criminal Law then he, too, needs reading lessons.

Statistics are great things, and the advice you've taken could only have been less authoritative if you'd phoned up an insurance company clerk. Oh; you did.

And it looks like the pack of Jack Russells is back again. :rolleyes:

Your playing with words doesn't help you this time Softus, because the guy I spoke to was not an insurance company clerk but a lawyer employed by the company to give legal advice on all matters. As I said before it wont cost you a penny to find out for yourself. But you already know the answer.

ps Softus, you stated, "I hereby give up on you" I'll hold you to that. What do other people think? Will he? Wont he? The suspense is killing me.
pps Softus may say that he didn't really mean what I thought he meant, what he meant was ....... :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
"In 99.9% of all cases where a car is hit from behind, the driver of the car that runs into the back of the other car is deemed to be the negligent party".

That is clearly wrong. Why is it that you believe it just because it suits your argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back