who's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
oilman said:
Must be a case of the kings new clothes. ;)
Do you actually have a point? I mean on this topic, rather than questioning the reason for your existence, of course.

A little story,but true,

Was a passenger in a minibus, 12 seater,sat about 3 down, 1 across, from the left, reading the paper, we stopped, i asked why,

Because wev'e had an accident ?

long/short, bloke was skidding on ice, backwards, touched our van, 8, claims for whiplash,

"how are you libby"
"i'm only here to back the lads up
" where does it hurt?"
where should it?

maybe be there?
oh yeah!

how does that feel ?

that really hurts don't do that again!

(end of interview with rich manchester doc, female.)

I got the biggest injury a ward, only 2.5k for my honesty? softus?

She said i was a true historian ?

One can understand the dislike Softus show,s towards you.

Why ? for being honest? or my atitude

i can't spell tonigte

Sponsored Links
libby lou lou said:
trazor said:
One can understand the dislike...
Let's not forget that I neither like nor dislike you, libby - this (above) point is something introduced by trazor.

That would have been a good time for you to deploy that think skin. ;)

driving down a coast road at between 45.50 mph. it's a 60 mph road :confused: guy on front slows down i slow down he pulls off really quick i put foot on the gas he slams brakes on i hit him about 12 mph. i am driving a 3.5 tonn pick no damage to truck little damage to old j.reg car but after guy said he would kick my head in he gets back in car i call police he calls ambulance, when it comes he and his girl are now on stretcher's, police come, all blow in bag :LOL: cops tell me to go, they phone me that nigth tell me there is nowth wrong with other guy or his girl, and we will have to sort it out ourselfs. :eek: no other cars on road ,it was a nice day road dry no stoping allowed no turn off , :eek: :eek: give us a clue could this be a compo job, :confused:

If your car hit the guy from behind then I'm afraid that you haven't got a leg to stand on. And, if the un 'injured' party makes a claim against your insurance as a result, especially if they use a 'No Win No Fee' solicitor, then I can only hope that you have No Claim Bonus protection. I am sure that you will have learnt from the experience. My mate certainly did when the guy in front did an emergency stop for an imaginary dog. Bang....went two and a half grand!

oilman said:
Must be a case of the kings new clothes. ;)
Do you actually have a point? I mean on this topic, rather than questioning the reason for your existence, of course.

I'm sure others can see, but is seems your usual mental agility is not what it was.

libby lou lou said:
trazor said:
One can understand the dislike...
Let's not forget that I neither like nor dislike you, libby - this (above) point is something introduced by trazor.

That would have been a good time for you to deploy that think skin. ;)

Youv'e been told to behave, haven;t you?

libby lou lou said:
Youv'e been told to behave, haven;t you?
You've lost me there libby. :confused:

It would appear that 3L's is of the opinion that you, Softus, have been told to watch your P's and Q's where he/she is concerned. Now where would she get that idea from? Certainly not from our side of the fence.

Come off it bolo. Two pratts driving two cars on a country road, and they manage to collide - is there really any doubt that it's six of one and half-a-dozen of the other?

Naturally the insurance companies will look to lump it on the driver who was behind, but if there is contributory negligence then it can go the other way. As the police knew perfectly well, it's one person's word against the other.

but if there is contributory negligence then it can go the other way. As the police knew perfectly well, it's one person's word against the other.
And, without evidence to support contributory negligence, the person at the back cops full whack :LOL:

bolo said:
Now where would she get that idea from?
I don't know, and I'm not interested either. All I've done on this topic is respond to a question mark. Now kindly go away and leave libby to choose whether or not she answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back