toilet talk

ban-all-sheds said:
It's a bit awkward if you want to read the paper though.

I would think for a country so fond of drinking, there must be plenty of drunken bottom-ending-up-dipping-into-toilet incidents. Seriously, they are an absolutely minging idea. Personally, if I have to use a "public" toilet I hover above the seat, but it is nice to know I have that seat there in case my leg muscles give out. And at home it is a nice relaxing activity to use a "proper" toilet. I now know the Screwfix catalogue from cover to cover. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I think we're in danger of suddenly getting a whole lot more information than we really want.

And I hope that none of your Christmas visitors are reading this, Shaggy...

AdamW said:
I now know the Screwfix catalogue from cover to cover.
Ah - that well known work of fiction......

screwfixdown.jpg

The question about the light switch was answered ok though, so it's ok to hi-jack. Really I was thinking of your turkey b-a-s 'cos I'm a veggie and don't have any relatives to visit anyway.
You guys are talking about bidets without specifying the type. There are 'over-rim' fill, 'below-rim' fill and ascending spray. You can also get a combi; bidet & pan all in one. It's a big serious subject and not to be dismissed lightly as it's easy to make a mistake in a hotel if you're not used to the things.

Sponsored Links
So whats wrong with the normal wahbasin if you want to wash your feet?

shaggy said:
Really I was thinking of your turkey b-a-s 'cos I'm a veggie and don't have any relatives to visit anyway.
Not a great fan of turkeys - prefer geese, or a capon. Or pheasant, of course.

But if I were to buy a turkey, I'd never buy a frozen one.

mackeral said:
The info on bidets is illuminating also!
Here's more illumination for you - in the used car trade a rear wash/wipe on a car is known as a bidet..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back