Tomato Paperwork

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
They're all made up numbers.
Go to any of the countries named there and tell the workers that they earn more than us in UK.
They'll probably beat you up.
There are many ways to massage figures and if you don't understand that, there's no chance that anyone could ever make you understand that.
I've never claimed anything about earnings. I've just said that £x per hour means nothing on its own. Do you or don't you agree with that?

I think it's you that doesn't understand fully, you have demonstrated that in other threads

Yes

F#ck me upside down!
Himmy, you're raising the bar too high.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Paranoid.

I am not anybody else, just me. Never been anybody else, no intention of being anybody else.

If you find repeated people keep questioning your comments and opinions, does it not suggest something to you?

also have foodbanks on a similar or even higher level.

Do you have any up-to-date sources to support your belief?

I ask because your link was to a 2019 document, and it said
"Brexit could exacerbate hunger in the UK, especially if it were to leave without a deal. UK food aid providers are worried that an abrupt, unplanned departure could disrupt food supplies and cause price shocks for the country’s poorest consumers, whose incomes would be most hit by the short term economic upheaval."

I do not see any examples of a "higher level" in your document. Did you make it up?

Sponsored Links
So your fruit and veg (when you can get it) is more expensive now that it was a few years ago? Are you sure you're not already living in the EU?
I think you will find we are out of the EU now, and prices have gone up.

Now, what was your point ?

Paranoid.

I am not anybody else, just me. Never been anybody else, no intention of being anybody else.

If you find repeated people keep questioning your comments and opinions, does it not suggest something to you?
There's only 3 of you asking the same questions, never giving an answer and replying with another question.
When the all forum knows this, there's no hope for you to try and hide it anymore.
You and your alter egos should try different approach and not attacking the same people on every thread.
Try looking at the diy section once in a while.

Why so many food banks in some of those countries in that case?
Food banks aren’t the only metric of wealth.

They may give an indication of poverty, but not wealth distribution, income levels, public services.

UKs waiting time for an ambulance for a heart attack or stroke: over 90 minutes.
I wonder how that compare with Germany.

OECD figures suggest that the UK has among the highest levels of income inequality in the European Union

Britain’s toxic combination of low growth and high inequality has left it trailing behind the comparable economies of Australia, Canada, France, Germany and the Netherlands, with disastrous consequences for low- and middle-income households​

There's only 3 of you asking the same questions, never giving an answer and replying with another question.
When the all forum knows this, there's no hope for you to try and hide it anymore.
You and your alter egos should try different approach and not attacking the same people on every thread.
Try looking at the diy section once in a while.
The other 2 (who are they ?) can speak for themselves

You are paranoid

whataboutery and incorrect.

you said: “For gross misconduct but have right of reply”

that is incorrect.
And if they took you to a disciplinary?

Tomato update: My local supermarket had very few tomatoes yesterday at opening time, however this morning at about 11 there were plenty; the shelves were back to normal stock levels. I did notice that all of them looked a little under-ripe, which belies the claim that they sit rotting in lorries for days. The pack I bought stated Produce of Morocco.

Do you have any up-to-date sources to support your belief?

Haven't looked but of course your welcome to do so

"Brexit could exacerbate hunger in the UK, especially if it were to leave without a deal. UK food aid providers are worried that an abrupt, unplanned departure could disrupt food supplies and cause price shocks for the country’s poorest consumers, whose incomes would be most hit by the short term economic upheaval."

Good job we left with a deal then.
I do not see any examples of a "higher level" in your document. Did you make it up?

From the article, the largest food aid provider in the UK which accounts for 2 thirds of all food aid dished out, 1.65 million 'packages', so adding the smaller independent food banks that would make the total figure 2.4 million, let's round it up to 2.5 million packages.

France do it differently by providing 'meals', the latest available figures for France was 130 million meals in 2017.

For the UK to be doling out more food than France, the UK food 'packages' would need to be sufficient to produce 52 meals, that would need to be a very large carrier bag John.

Good job we left with a deal then.
Care to detail what that 'deal' means?

You don't have a clue do you!

Apparently the new NI 'protocol deal' involves 'green' and 'red' channels...

One for gods only for NI and one for goods that may go on to the EU...

Even brexiteers should be able to work out what a sh*tstorm that will end up as...

Maybe we should ask smogg, as he's set up one of his many companies to do business in Ireland in order to take advantage of such a 'deal'...

Brexiteers are still too stupid to even realise they have been totally conned!

Sponsored Links
Back