Tommy Robinson Goes North and is Milkshaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What next? Someone throws an egg and TR claims that he thought it might have been a hand grenade?

No! That's a straw man argument. Hand grenade attacks are not a muslim trademark.

There is no suggestion that the Bury milkshake slinger was muslim. Assuming that the person was christian we could take your statement and swap the words muslim with christian.

I'm talking about the Warrington incident, not the Bury one. I don't know who the Bury thrower was; if he wasn't muslim I'm sure he was either a leftie "useful idiot", or someone who'd just gone along knowing there'd be trouble (a "violence groupie".)

Swapping the words Christian with muslim would make no sense. Christians are not going around murdering people in the name of their religion; they are a persecuted minority in many countries.

There's straw everywhere now; stop it please!

I suspect that the number of milkshake incidents will increase, not because of some supposed or imagined muslim fatwa but because it will be perceived as a humorous and non harmful ways of making him look silly.

Brings me back to the previous quote: "If you don't condemn the first, you're responsible for the second".

Sponsored Links
gotcha. So you are obsessed with muslims, and your prejudices lead you to imagine and ascribe motive which are not visible.

The topic of the discussion involves someone who happens to be a Muslim.

TR and I've said it time again, I don't like him is vocal on Islam and Muslims.

TR is attacked by someone who is Muslim.

Someone replies to the thread considering all of that, mentions Muslims, does that make him obsessed?

If that's what you fall back on I'd guess it's your argument that's failing really.

And then the cherry on the cake:

nonsense.

There - John has described this entire thread and all your comments in 1 word.

Well done John. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back