Tommy Robinson Goes North and is Milkshaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The acid excuse is little more than attempt to retrospectively justify his violent response.

The acid 'excuse' isn't required at all to justify his response; it is however in the current day a real possibility.

If it is true that he needs to assume worst case scenarios why approach someone that you believe might have a cup of acid?

I don't believe he approached the person who assaulted him, looking to be assaulted?

Having just watched the video, yes, I do not believe the asian guy's account of events to be truthful but nor do I believe TR's heavily edited video. And seriously, since when was barging past someone a serious assault.

A threat on one's person without contact is assault in the UK. Barging past someone in a malicious manner then becomes battery. As I've already said, we can't reword legislation to suit the victim or perpetrator.

Robinson, a man that we are expected to believe fears for his life, actively approaches people with the intention of getting them to respond aggressively, safe in the knowledge that his bouncers/goons will step in before he can be hurt. He will then take that footage and wave his begging bowl- "please give me money so that I can increase my security, if you don't the New World Order will have me bumped off and there will b no one to stand up for you".

He's not the messiah, he's just some bloke who realised that he could get rich by appealing to xenophobes.

Load of crap.

Sponsored Links
The problem with the milkshake could be acid narrative is that wouldnt acid dissolve the cardboard?

The acid 'excuse' isn't required at all to justify his response; it is however in the current day a real possibility.

Well who is to say the Milkshake boy surrounded by TR and his Goon Squad who could be carrying Knives or even guns in todays climate acted in pre-emtive self defence. (y)

The problem with the milkshake could be acid narrative is that wouldnt acid dissolve the cardboard?

PET/polyethylene liners in cardboard cups are (mostly) acid resistant.

pet03.png

Sponsored Links
Well who is to say the Milkshake boy surrounded by TR and his Goon Squad who could be carrying Knives or even guns in todays climate acted in pre-emtive self defence. (y)

Milkshakes aren't illegal. Nor is acid.

Carrying guns and knives is and highly unlikely in comparison

Of course you're entitled to make that argument.

If it had been the other way round and TR threw the mikshake over the muslim he would be in jail

I see social media are calling him the Milkshake Muslim :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps he should stand as an MEP, he might get more votes than TR

The ability to discuss things without looking like a football hooligan having a brawl.

Tommy Robinson fighting with a Muslim........is that look to have if you want to be taken seriously as a public figure.

How do you know he was a Muslim

And how do you know that the guy throwing the milkshake has not ?

I don't, however if the police were aware that he is a violent scumbag, I believe that they would have locked him up. I think it unlikely that the police would not have a database of known "agitators".

I get the impression that they were simply trying to maintain a modicum of law and order, which probably resulted in them turning a blind eye to infractions by both parties. Arresting members of either party might well have resulted in a mini riot. And any future rallies/anti-rallies would have an increased potential for escalated violence.

Counter to TR's claims that only people of a certain religion are given slack by the police, if I was outside my local pub on a Saturday night and my GF and I spoke to the police woman in the police car the way the TR and a female supporter did, I am sure that we would have been nicked.

Dutch politician Pym Fortune, who was attacked with a vomit-filled cake in one attack, and then was shot dead in another attack. Wake up to what is happening in this country!

Sorry but I do not understand what point you are trying to make.

Pim Fortuyn was killed by an animal rights activist that disliked Fortuyn's racist stance. The killer was clearly nuts but what has he got to do with this country?

If, as you claim, the asian fellow was trying to scare TR into thinking he was a victim of an acid attack, why on earth would he wait for TR to approach him later in the day? He could have thrown liquid at TR much earlier in the day.

With regards to the TR footage Vs the press footage- I have already conceded that I do not believe the asian fellow, and I agree that the press coverage has been incorrect. It doesn't follow that I believe that TR's edited accounts either.

I have had the misfortune of being on the receiving end of the brunt of racists like the EDL/BNP/NF over the years and accordingly have little respect for them and their ilk. I say that as someone who has been targeted for no reason other than the colour of my skin. I work hard. I pay my taxes. I support my local pub. I was christened CoE but am now an atheist. I try to treat others as I would like to be treated but some people dislike me because of a long history of muppets like TR who tell their followers that their lives are rubbish because of the people that don't quite look like them.

Wake up to the fact that there are people in this country that have a vested financial incentive to get you to blame Johnny Foreigner for your woes. Often the real parasites are the people who accuse others of being parasites.

Sorry but I do not understand what point you are trying to make.

Pim Fortuyn....

I was referring to the article linked by Notch, which mentions how some people thought the first attack (which was a vomit filled cake) was acceptable, and because of that, worse attacks became possible. A quote from the article: "If you don't condemn the first, you're responsible for the second".

Read the article if you missed it first time:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/05/06/no-its-not-ok-chucking-milkshake-at-tommy-robinson/

I'm sorry about your experiences with the BNP/NF/EDL etc - I hate them too, with a passion. Tommy Robinson is campaigning about muslims - no other religion or race, just muslims. Many people do not want muslims in Britain and believe it was a mistake ever letting them in - Tommy, despite his faults, is the only person in the public eye brave enough to make this dangerously controversial point. Being anti-muslim does not make you a hater of all foreigners, although yes, you are bound to get lumped in with the thugs who enjoy picking on all foreigners and minorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back