Tommy Robinson Goes North and is Milkshaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
He said it because when he tried to engage with media or Phillips he was ignored. He knew by saying what he did he wouldn't be ignored and it would offer him a platform to make his argument. It worked.

Unfortunately the argument he wanted to make has been completely ignored anyway.
Then in all honesty, he needs to be better at his job if he is unable to get his voice heard in an adult manner.
And as you said, his argument has been ignored anyway and he's come over as an idiot. So again, he needs to get better at his job. Much better.

Sponsored Links
You're not the first and you won't be the last.
tbh, I do normally, just not today. I guess because I just can't see any justification for any rape remarks in public office and I cannot see any logic as to why that's ok by Sammy, or anyone.

Perhaps I should bow out as it goes around in circles on here a lot and my minds not really on it!

Then in all honesty, he needs to be better at his job if he is unable to get his voice heard in an adult manner.
And as you said, his argument has been ignored anyway and he's come over as an idiot. So again, he needs to get better at his job. Much better.

His voice was being heard - there was a conscious decision to ignore what he was saying in the mainstream.

Phillips said this:
"It was one thing when he was just some idiot off the internet with a load of bros following him," she said.

She made the decision to ignore him and his "bros".

If it wasn't being heard we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I just can't see any justification for any rape remarks in public office and I cannot see any logic as to why that's ok by Sammy, or anyone.
There is no justification and there never will be. However, sammi will keep on beating his drum until he is sick.

That is incorrect - it was "I would not even rape you".
At no point did he ever suggest that he would rape anyone - he made a joke.

As for Tommy, it could easily have been acid in those McCups. …..

One of those asian milkshake throwers released a video shortly afterwards congratulating himself on doing it.

Mattylad you win top prize for recognising the meaning of the cup of milkshake. Indeed it was a warning to Tommy Robinson from the muslim world. One of their methods of attack is throwing acid in peoples faces; and you are right, the attacker was openly gloating about it on video later.

The other shocking thing is that the attacker said that the milkshake slipped out of his hand - and The Guardian and other rags took him at his word, although the video shows him to have thrown the milkshake at Tommy suddenly, deliberately and with force.

Mattylad you do, however, lose points for calling the scumbag "Asian". I presume you know why. It is a weasel word.

I came across this comment on SM:

Just to remind people to use chocolate milkshake, he's not keen on the colour brown :unsure:

His voice was being heard - there was a conscious decision to ignore what he was saying in the mainstream.

Phillips said this:

She made the decision to ignore him and his "bros".

If it wasn't being heard we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Hang on - you said earlier that he was being ignored! But now you're saying he wasn't? I can't keep up Sammy.

He is a childish man, the verbal equivalent of stomping his feet - trying to get response from the grown-ups. As I said, he really needs to be better at his job if that's the only way he can get attention. There is no room for that in public office, there really isn't.

Hang on - you said earlier that he was being ignored! But now you're saying he wasn't?

Ignored by Phillips, yes.

That's not to say his voice wasn't being heard, he had a broad following at that point. That doesn't mean he wasn't being ignored by Phillips and the print media.

There is no room for that in public office, there really isn't.

He had no affiliation with politics over 3 years ago when he made the comment.

A quick question.

Is he allowed to stand as a prospective MEP?

1.14 You are disqualified under the Representation of the People Act if you have been convicted of an offence and have been sentenced to be imprisoned or detained for more than a year and are detained anywhere in the UK, Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or Gibraltar, or are unlawfully at large.

Or does the above mean that if you are currently serving more than a year you cannot apply to be an MEP?

IIRC the longest of his many prison sentances was 18 months for fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back