Tommy Robinson Goes North and is Milkshaked

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy was attacked with milkshake, yet the media, as usual, are reporting that Tommy was the villain.

?

The press reported that he had milkshake thrown at him. On the second occasion they showed him punching the fellow.

I have had drinks thrown at me, I have had punches thrown at me. I know which I would rather endure. Oh and since graduating from the playground, I have never considered resorting to physical violence is an appropriate response to someone throwing paper cups full of liquid at me.

That said, I do not make a living out of playing the "victim"and I don't have the kind of sense of entitlement that enables me to harass people for potential financial gain.

Robinson should be thanking the milkshake flingers. It raises his profile and results in his "fans" pressing the paypal donation button.

Sponsored Links
I have had drinks thrown at me, I have had punches thrown at me. I know which I would rather endure. Oh and since graduating from the playground, I have never considered resorting to physical violence is an appropriate response to someone throwing paper cups full of liquid at me.

Acid does render victims unable from what has been seen in the news. Was he to know it was milkshake?

I'd imagine someone like TR who has had countless threats on his life would always think the worst in such scenarios.

People respond differently to adrenaline; fight or flight reaction is a well known response but not everyone response the same way.

On the second occasion they showed him punching the fellow

Hardly a good advert for a person wanting to become a politician.

I guess TR fans will say it was natural self defence, his critics would say it exposed his base instincts........

Either way, wading in with punches hardly is the look of a victim

Hardly a good advert for a person wanting to become a politician.

I guess TR fans will say it was natural self defence, his critics would say it exposed his base instincts........

Either way, wading in with punches hardly is the look of a victim

Two Jags?

Sponsored Links
?

The press reported that he had milkshake thrown at him. On the second occasion they showed him punching the fellow.

That said, I do not make a living out of playing the "victim"and I don't have the kind of sense of entitlement that enables me to harass people for potential financial gain.

Robinson should be thanking the milkshake flingers. It raises his profile and results in his "fans" pressing the paypal donation button.

By Tommy's account - and this is shown in the video footage - the attacker had approached Tommy aggressively a number of times before the milkshake attack; on one of these occasions assaulting two women who got in the way. The actual attack came whilst Tommy was asking the man why he was doing this. The mainstream didn't report it like this; they told the attacker's version - which was that the milkshake slipped out of his hand - an absolute contradiction of what the video shows. The media also made out that the attacker was just passing by, minding his own business, also inconsistent with what the video shows.

It appears to me that the attacker had set out to scare Tommy with a mock acid attack; to try to silence him. It was political act. This is borne out by video the attacker posted after the attack in which he boasts about it. Notch linked an article by James Delingpole, which tells of Dutch politician Pym Fortune, who was attacked with a vomit-filled cake in one attack, and then was shot dead in another attack. Wake up to what is happening in this country!

As for Tommy punching the attacker in response - who can blame him? The vast majority of men would have done this. The attacker didn't appear to be hurt and had got off lightly.

ow do you advertise yourself a being "good politician" material then

The ability to discuss things without looking like a football hooligan having a brawl.

Tommy Robinson fighting with a Muslim........is that look to have if you want to be taken seriously as a public figure.

The ability to discuss things without looking like a football hooligan having a brawl.

Tommy Robinson fighting with a Muslim........is that look to have if you want to be taken seriously as a public figure.

As ridiculous as it sounds I'd rather have a brawler than a habitual liar.

At least you know where you stand with the brawler. @Brigadier made a very good point.

Was he to know it was milkshake?

I'd imagine someone like TR who has had countless threats on his life would always think the worst in such scenarios.

If it is true that he needs to assume worst case scenarios why approach someone that you believe might have a cup of acid?

The acid excuse is little more than attempt to retrospectively justify his violent response.

Having just watched the video, yes, I do not believe the asian guy's account of events to be truthful but nor do I believe TR's heavily edited video. And seriously, since when was barging past someone a serious assault.

Robinson, a man that we are expected to believe fears for his life, actively approaches people with the intention of getting them to respond aggressively, safe in the knowledge that his bouncers/goons will step in before he can be hurt. He will then take that footage and wave his begging bowl- "please give me money so that I can increase my security, if you don't the New World Order will have me bumped off and there will b no one to stand up for you".

He's not the messiah, he's just some bloke who realised that he could get rich by appealing to xenophobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back