Tony Blair or Saddam Hussain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who do you reckon caused the most damage to the UK during their careers, according to Tony Blair, Saddam was planning to do us all in with his wmds, but from what i can see it wasn't Saddam who flooded this country with immigrants or inflamed the muslim population.

Sponsored Links
aha, but Saddam never introduced the minimum wage!

Sponsored Links
Are you suggesting that Tony Blair should become the Prime Minister of Iraq?

Yeah. They can all take their frustrations out on him, instead of our troops then. Then we can re-deploy our troops at UK borders. :p

Without a shadow of a doubt, Tony Blair did more damage to the country, than Saddam ever could.

Wotan

Without a shadow of a doubt, Tony Blair did more damage to the country, than Saddam ever could.

Wotan
Not only that, Blair killed more people than Saddam. IMO Blair is the most damaging PM ever

and gordon inept brown a close second. I dont think any other government has torn down and discarded so much of our tradition and history as those two, as well as screwing the country up

Why do people refer to Tony Blair as TB, i thought TB was something that made lots of people very sick

Blair should be done for war crimes, you can not attack another country and kill its leader for no reason :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back