Tories promise new minimum wage £10.50 ph .....but there is a catch!

Sponsored Links
Cant afford Prime, not on benefits.
Ihavenojob thinks its hilarious to take the pizz out of people on benefits

Is it because he is a totally selfish ****?
Im sure it is hilarious to take the small % of those on benefits that work the system and apply that attitude to the majority really suffering.

I guess he likes to wallow in his complacent thinking.

Everybody here moaning will be on benefits soon enough - assuming you don't die before you retire. Pension, pension credits, winter fuel allowance, help with council tax, travel benefits, TV benefits ...
if you think benefits are bad, I hope you all refuse them when you retire and tell the government that you are more than happy to survive on your personal savings, just like everybody else should. They'd like that, more money in their pockets.

Sponsored Links
Everybody here moaning will be on benefits soon enough - assuming you don't die before you retire. Pension, pension credits, winter fuel allowance, help with council tax, travel benefits, TV benefits ...
if you think benefits are bad, I hope you all refuse them when you retire and tell the government that you are more than happy to survive on your personal savings, just like everybody else should. They'd like that, more money in their pockets.
Paid for by me & others like me, so not a problem. I'll have all I'm entitled to with my head held high.

People get by on benefits, lots of people do, they manage to prioritise things and manage their money, some have even been known to buy a smart phone or new plasma TV whilst being on benefits. Other people on benefits don't prioritise things and end up at a food bank, so if some manage and others don't, are benefits too small or too large ?

You believe what suits you.
As I said you keep your head in the sand and dont give fck about the real struggles people now face on universal credit, PIP etc.

People go hungry, not because of choice......you just want to believe that to absolve you from seeing the truth you are an utterly selfish ****.

Typical Daily Mail reader, they make people like you angry at people on benefits so you dont think of the newspaper owners living in tax havens...........which is benefits for the rich.

People like you......easy to con :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll have all I'm entitled to with my head held high.

You are very lucky then. Not everybody is as lucky as you. We used to let them fester and die, but life was much worse for everybody as a result.
Try living somewhere without a welfare system and you will soon learn to appreciate it much more.

Not seen it but watched Jurassic Park again last night. Brilliant but highlights the corruption when you recreate dinosaurs by the use of dinosaur DNA from the blood of a mosquito trapped in a piece of amber and create a theme park.

For old codgers like yourself - here is the Republican playbook. Obviously you cannot watch Vice as your head would explode. Go and read up about Frank Luntz.

https://www.businessinsider.com/revealed-how-to-talk-like-a-republican-2011-10?r=US&IR=T

It's all about framing and terminology and is why you are a sucker.

4eaebc2069bedd056900004b

4eaebc2069bedd0f7b00001c

4eaebc1cecad044274000011

Typical RWR response - they shout from the rooftops as men of action and then when asked have you informed the authorities on a person supposed benefit fruad - they go quite like lambs. The truth is most of it is in their minds, yet they are like lambs when it comes to corporate welfare. Treat both with disdain.

You believe what suits you.
As I said you keep your head in the sand and dont give fck about the real struggles people now face on universal credit, PIP etc.

People go hungry, not because of choice......you just want to believe that to absolve you from seeing the truth you are an utterly selfish ****.
That's always the left wing argument. Find an example of someone who is genuine misfortune and and use that as an argument to block an entire policy that would actually benefit the majority.

The need for the delay in the start of benefits in universal credit is definitely a hardship that needs to be addressed. However, the concept of a simplified benefits system where people are clearly better off when working is a no brainer in my opinion. Part of the resistance to Universal Credit is the fact that its a lower paying benefits system than the previous systems and people on benefits understandably don't want to see that cut. However, unless we find a way to break the addiction to the government subsidising those who choose not to work or are on low incomes (oh, how about increasing the minimum wage?), the benefits bill will continue to spiral upwards and place more and more tax load on those who do work or are in the higher income tax bracket.

block an entire policy that would actually benefit the majority.

Tell us about this policy to benefit the majority.

Do you mean cutting public spending so that taxes can be cut for the prosperous?

Most people on benefits are working I believe.
It makes sense to raise the minimum wage as high as possible as there is a correlation between low wages and the need to claim benefits.
At present because we live in a low wage economy the burden of topping up working people's wages so that they can survive falls on the tax payer.
If wages are raised then the burden falls on the employer were it should do.
The taxpayer saves and the worker has more money to spend which helps the economy.
If the minimum wage was abolished then low wage business models would mushroom and people would not earn enough to pay tax while the need for help from the taxpayer would be greater than it is now.
Higher minimum wage means more disposable income and higher tax revenues for the government.

That's always the left wing argument. Find an example of someone who is genuine misfortune and and use that as an argument to block an entire policy that would actually benefit the majority.

The need for the delay in the start of benefits in universal credit is definitely a hardship that needs to be addressed. However, the concept of a simplified benefits system where people are clearly better off when working is a no brainer in my opinion. Part of the resistance to Universal Credit is the fact that its a lower paying benefits system than the previous systems and people on benefits understandably don't want to see that cut. However, unless we find a way to break the addiction to the government subsidising those who choose not to work or are on low incomes (oh, how about increasing the minimum wage?), the benefits bill will continue to spiral upwards and place more and more tax load on those who do work or are in the higher income tax bracket.

Is your post based upon informed opinion or is it based on the propaganda peddled by the Telegraph?

I notice your anger is directed at what you consider to be 'benefit scroungers' placing a tax load on those higher up in the income tax bracket.

I dont see you directing your anger at the tax load created by the super rich living in tax havens and pay virtually no tax.

Sponsored Links
Back