Trade with EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never suggested that the UK and EU would stop trading. Only PBC has suggested that.

Actually you did say that or rather write that but you have gone back and deleted that particular post

Sponsored Links
No, that is a lie.

Sorry, two lies. I did not write it and I did not delete it.

John, how can anyone take you seriously when you delete the posts that highlight what you have written after you deny that you have written it..

Sponsored Links
Do you attempt to claim that the UK would not have to do the same?
Maybe if the restrictions demanded by the EU are unacceptable, the U.K. should have the courage to stand up and be counted and just refuse.
PBC suggests we should take our ball home and refuse to play if we don't like the rules.

Do you attempt to claim that the UK would not have to do the same?
Maybe if the restrictions demanded by the EU are unacceptable, the U.K. should have the courage to stand up and be counted and just refuse.
PBC suggests we should take our ball home and refuse to play if we don't like the rules.
No John. That is what you did last night when you deleted all those posts..

You are wrong, led astray by your fevered imagination and your hobby of making things up for your own entertainment.

An accusation of a nervous breakdown? Perhaps the author was so ashamed that he asked for it to be removed.

You should ask the site owner.

He didn't report it you did then you nipped out the back and removed it (you do know you don't have to do that don't you)

As you are making up your own untrue stories don't bother asking me or the site owner.

If you ever feel the need to report abusive language, you can do that.

AJS accused me of deleting paragraphs from my post a few days ago.
I think AJS is suffering from some sort of delusions. Weirdly, though these delusions work to hide his lack of integrity and sincerity. I suppose that's how delusions of self grandeur work. When you make a mistake, it must be someone else's fault. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back