TRAINEE GAS ENGINEER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE A CURRENT TRAINEE GAS ENGINEER VACANCY ON THEIR COMPANY. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW IT IS SUCH A HARD JOB TO FIND.

Sponsored Links
we have an office in Battersea who have about 60 gas engineers, is that close enough for you to get to, if so i can ask if there are any trainee vacancies

Where are you from?

PME Partnerships
Glasgow

Google them, give them a ring.

Sponsored Links
McNiven, why do you suggest PME Glasgow when the OP has location as London? what do you know of PME? do you work there

I work there aye, I dont think PME are recruiting, but he could give them a ring and ask. I presume your Kirk Elwood?

Do PME take on domestic gas engineers then? Thought it was just commercial.

PME Partnerships do have 35 domestic gas engineers, PME are commercial, we are not recruiting at the moment,
i suggested battersea office to the original OP as we have an office there under the Carillion banner, of which we are a small part. carillion has just bought McAlpines and we seen on the news they are shutting an office with over 600 in it but i'm not sure if it callcentre/operational or both,

I couldn't find anything on PME partnerships only PME which you can access thru the carrillion website & theres one based in Glasgow & Dundee,is there any contact details for the partnerships?

phone 01506 449350, ask for an application form to be sent out and return FAO kirk elwood, we are currently being rebranded as Carillion Property Services, PME Glasgow & Dundee are the commercial guys

Cheers kirk, phoned & application on its way......do youz do installs aswell then?? I'm an installer at the moment but would be keen to get more into the service & maintainence side of things if given the chance, we'l see what happens but thanks for the tip ;)

99% of what we do is service/repair, we look after 14000 houses so we do some boiler renewals for these, not so many renewal contracts, but most of the guys who are here seem to stay for years, whether that is agood thing or not is debateable

Sounds good but I'm very rusty on repairs, dunno how PME would look at that, all ive done is installs & some servicing.......will fire of the application anyway, cheers ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back