Trevor Sinclar

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tweeted

Racism was outlawed in England in the 60’s & its been allowed to thrive so why should black & brown mourn!!"

Talking and posting just after the Queen's death was announced.

There are calls for him to be sacked.

I would like to see this privileged ex footballer sacked.

Sponsored Links
Why am I not surprised that some knob had to make it about colour.

It's not compulsory for people of any colour to mourn our late Queen, it's a personal choice, so black and brown people are free to make that choice just like everyone else.

Sponsored Links
Why am I not surprised that some knob had to make it about colour.

It's not compulsory for people of any colour to mourn our late Queen, it's a personal choice, so black and brown people are free to make that choice just like everyone else.
He's also an ex-footballer. Some of them are not the smartest. It's a bit like football supporters trying to make protests about BLM, when they simply don't understand what it's about. Or some bloke an DIY site accusing others of being racist when they have demonstrated time and time again, that they simply don't know what on earth they are on about. Or a poster displaying severe anti-foreigner bigotry and calling others racist. :rolleyes:

He's also an ex-footballer. Some of them are not the smartest. It's a bit like football supporters trying to make protests about BLM, when they simply don't understand what it's about. Or some bloke an DIY site accusing others of being racist when they have demonstrated time and time again, that they simply don't know what on earth they are on about. Or a poster displaying severe anti-foreigner bigotry and calling others racist. :rolleyes:

Tell us who this person is? so we can route this evil bigot out.

Tweeted

Racism was outlawed in England in the 60’s & its been allowed to thrive so why should black & brown mourn!!"

Talking and posting just after the Queen's death was announced.

There are calls for him to be sacked.

I would like to see this privileged ex footballer sacked.
he's a wind up merchant on the radio or something but whatever his career was I think it's safe to say he can kiss it goodbye now.
He's been heading too many footballs

he's a wind up merchant on the radio or something but whatever his career was I think it's safe to say he can kiss it goodbye now.
He's been heading too many footballs

Not necessarily. Talk sport employed him after the BBC sacked him for calling a copper a white ****.....

Sponsored Links
Back