Trianco Eurostar lock out problem

Well - after my last set of adjustments, it's been running for a week, no lock outs, no WOOF when it starts, no smoke, no smells, and it's been on the timer for the second time, so on at 05:00, off at 10:00, on at 15:00 and off at 23:30. First time I tried this, it locked out when trying to restart on the afternoon or morning shift, not any more. There is NO smoke, at all, nothing. The pump was checked at 8.8 bar - Riello state for our setup it needs to be 9 bar, and the air damper set to 6.5 as per Riello again. CO2 at 10.8.

When is the Grand National :)

I'm very pleased with it all now, but still seem to wake at 05:00 and hear it fire up....just checking...the next job will be to install a non return valve at the bottom of the pipe just before it turns to go up the wall, and another at the top to stop it running back down again, as this should take some of the strain off the Danfoss pump (sounds a bit rattly sometimes) and keep the fuel line charged all the time.

Thanks for all your input and info.

Andrew.

Sponsored Links
Heard in my local down here Peter Ferguson (MD when Trianco Ltd went bust in 2010 and MD when Trianco Heating Products went bust) is trying for a third time . Try ringing the old Trianco number , think it will be under new name though. Im sure he will look forward to solving your problems.

I find it difficult that little Trianco would be discussed in any pub.....and especially some bitter tale about Peter Ferguson. Think you need to come clean little man !!!
I had been fitting Trianco boilers for the past 7 or 8 years and knowing Ferguson well over the years I know that with out his insight they may well have floundered years before. from what I saw at the factory he had a couple of week directors. AND woulkd you be thae same HORNET (hornetsfc) that sent a twisted e-mail to one of their suppliers claiming Ferguson had been in India etc etc....you know the e-mail. I promised Pete I wouldnt comment....but, yes he helped set up TR Engineering and then stood back, sold his shares and is now in India making a fortune on PV systems being set up on 50 acre sites. So get a life little man and come clean.......you are no installer, I suspect only a bitter unimportant bit of flotsam from the old TRIANCO days ........and you are definitely not in Bucks......I would suggest YORKSHIRE.....get a life . YOU have to respect TR Engineering, atleast someone had the initiative.....and courage to resurrect the brand TRIANCO.....possibly foolish, but I certainly will continue to fly the flag on their electric boilers and heat pumps. Wont touch the oil boilers though as they are a bag of Pooh.....poor technical design from their old technical department that was. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back