Triple A? But for how much longer?

Sponsored Links
You plonkers should google "The Money Masters" or anything by Bill Still. It's brilliant watching everyone talk about these debts as if they're real and if something can actually be done to stop the whole system crashing by impoverishing everyone(well, not the rich oligarchs who're ultimately f*cking with our lives) with "austerity" measures.
You don't have a clue about what is really going on and don't have the faintest idea of what money is, what it represents or how it is created. Goodwin is the economic Osama Bin Laden- the boogey man, the fall guy, the bloke to blame. He's a stooge FFS.

Or what the bigger picture is. The Euro HAS to fail, it's part of their long term plan.

This fake debt based economy only exists because we let it. We're all fools....myself included.

England pull out and we take everything with us, health service, armed forces and the dole, what will Bonny Scotland do without the dole..?

How did Scotish cities regenerate, where did the cash come from..? EU me thinks.

Give it them back I say, we will save a fortune in hand-out and we will have to cut less if at all here in good old England
;)

That's great, Scotland will be run by Brussel then England can have their own parliament representing their interests :D

Sponsored Links
Delusional to the end...

England pull out and we take everything with us, health service, armed forces and the dole, what will Bonny Scotland do without the dole..

A lot better than your immigrant infested cesspit of a country will do, which is why the more savvy and wealthy of you are moving up here in droves. We already have a better health service,legal system and educational standard than you lot. Most of the immigrants who do make it to England are better educated and can speak and write the language better than the average spanner who claims to be indigenous...

At least we don't fluoridate our water up here either- which is why so many of you believe all you read and are so easily led....

(Cameron won't get to dictate the terms of any referendum to Salmond BTW. One is a true statesman with a track record in employment/finance the other is an eton sp*nk bucket party figurehead. It's like a minnow taking on a shark)

You can't let us go because the rest of the poor regions away from the SE will realise just what could be achieved, and the whole UK will disintegrate shortly after...

Are you saying 100% of North sea oil belongs to Scotland?

Clearly not you persistent fool. Norway has a claim to it too. Buy an atlas.

A lot better than your immigrant infested cesspit of a country will do, which is why the more savvy and wealthy of you are moving up here in droves. We already have a better health service,legal system and educational standard than you lot. Most of the immigrants who do make it to England are better educated and can speak and write the language better than the average spanner who claims to be indigenous...

We all have our fair share of multi-cultural people in society, I must admit that we had to spread our seed around Scotland to kick start their gene pool, I do believe you were still dragging your knuckles on the floor before we civilised you. Ungreatful man you..
Your helth service belongs to us mate, we paid for it. You got me on the spelling but my bank account makes up for it ;)

At least we don't fluoridate our water up here either- which is why so many of you believe all you read and are so easily led....

My water is pumped from my very own fresh water spring. How many times is your water filtered..? Maybe all that **** you drink is starting to back fire.

(Cameron won't get to dictate the terms of any referendum to Salmond BTW. One is a true statesman with a track record in employment/finance the other is an eton sp*nk bucket party figurehead. It's like a minnow taking on a shark)

He's going to shaft you pal, he's got no intention of an independant scotland, he's putting pressure on cameron who is going to offer more power to scotland etc etc Open your eyes.

You can't let us go because the rest of the poor regions away from the SE will realise just what could be achieved, and the whole UK will disintegrate shortly after...

LMFAO!!!!!

Are you saying 100% of North sea oil belongs to Scotland?

Clearly not you persistent fool. Norway has a claim to it too.
According to you "Belongs to Scotland".

Buy an atlas.
What for? I've worked in the oil industry market for nearly 28 yrs.

I'm staying out of this now, you're coming across you can't have mature sensible conversation without insults.

Sponsored Links
Back