Triton Inscriptions shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, any help would be great on this.

I have a Triton inscriptions shower which has an active mains power feed to it......but....when pressing the on/off switch, no lights comes on and it doesnt even make a sound.

I have taken the front off, checked no water has got in and all connections are secure but still no luck.

There is definatly power getting to it as the power indicator on the inside of the cover, does come on, just not the main light on the front.

From reading up on this quite a bit, it doesnt seem a great shower to have got.......blame the EX for that.

Any help or advice anyone has got, please drop me a message.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
There is definatly power getting to it as the power indicator on the inside of the cover, does come on, just not the main light on the front.
So the power neon is lit, But it don't show when front cover on ?
Is the neon clipped in to the front cover bracket and the 2 wire plug plugged in to the shower wiring harness ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back